- 19:24 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:24 GANPATIPULE 8h 5m <→ 03:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:29 KOTHRUD CHATRAPATI SHIVAJIMAHARAJ PUTALA 04:05 SWARGATE, PUNE 04:15 PUNE RLY. STN.MSRTCSEMI LUXURY 3.4/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule- nr.bus stand By Pick Up Bus 11h 25m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Navale bridge vadgaon 05:45 Katraj 05:50 Padmavati Parking 05:55 Swargate 06:00 Sndt collage 06:05 Wakdewadi 06:10 Khadki railway station 06:15 Dapodi 06:20 Bopodi 06:22 Nashik Phata 06:25 NigdiNavalai TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule- nr.bus stand By Pick Up Bus 12h 25m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Swargate 06:55 Padmavati Parking 06:55 Katraj 06:55 Kothrud 06:55 Nigdi 06:55 Dandekar Pul 06:55 Deccan Corner 06:55 Nal stop 06:55 Sndt collageNavalai Travels NAVALAIA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ganpatipule- nr.bus stand By Pick Up Bus 11h 55m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Swargate 06:25 Padmavati Parking 06:25 Katraj 06:25 Kothrud 06:25 NigdiNavalai TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 2.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Shree Mahalxmi Holiday 09420051404,02352270309 12h 25m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Katraj -Near Kinara Hotel 05:40 Padmavati - Near Swami Vivekanand Statue 05:50 Swargate - Rajendra Tours And Travel Mitramandal Chowk 06:00 Chadni Chowk - Near Bus Stop 06:10 KOTHRUD-Paud Road,CNG Petrol Pump,Near Yamaha Showroom. 06:20 Bhavdhan - Opp Audi Showroom 06:30 Baner By Pass- Near Sadanand Hotel 06:35 Hinjewadi - National Travels 06:45 Chinchwad - opp Annapurna Hotel,Near Elpro Gate 06:55 Nigdi -Rajendra Travel, Near Maruti MandirSai Ratna TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Ganpatipule - Hotel darya saran 10h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Katraj Chowk 05:05 Swargate - Laxmi Narayan Thetar 05:10 Kothrud CNG Pump 05:40 Chinchwad Chaphekar Chowk 05:45 Pune NigdiAuodumbar TravelsLuxura A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ganpatipule to Pune
How many buses are running between Ganpatipule to Pune on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ganpatipule to Pune.
When does the first Ganpatipule to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ganpatipule to Pune bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Ganpatipule?
The last bus for Ganpatipule to Pune route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Ganpatipule to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Ganpatipule to Pune bus route are Navalai Travels , Navalai Travels NAVALAI , Navalai Travels and Sai Ratna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ganpatipule to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Ganpatipule Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Ganpatipule Pune Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.