- 03:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:55 Bypass, Garhwa 5h 35m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Ranchi Govt. Bus StandARSH TravelsTata A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2) 3.9/5320 Fare Details Rs320 - Seater
- 06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 Bus Stand,Garhwa 5h 45m → 11:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:45 BusstandRajanigandha TravelsTata Non A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)230 Fare Details Rs230 - Seater
- 06:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:15 Bus Stand,Garhwa 5h 30m → 11:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:45 Ranchi Govt. Bus StandRajanigandha TravelsTata A/C Seater Air Suspension (2+2)320 Fare Details Rs320 - Seater
- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 Bypass, Garhwa 5h 30m → 12:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:30 Ranchi Govt. Bus StandARSH TravelsTata A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)320 Fare Details Rs320 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Garhwa to Ranchi
How many buses are running between Garhwa to Ranchi on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Garhwa to Ranchi.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Garhwa to Ranchi bus route?
The minimum fare for on Garhwa to Ranchi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Garhwa Ranchi bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Garhwa to Ranchi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Garhwa to Ranchi bus route leaves at 03:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹320.
When does the last bus leaves for Ranchi from Garhwa?
The last bus for Garhwa to Ranchi route leaves at 07:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹320.
Who are the popular operators on the Garhwa to Ranchi bus route?
Top operators on the Garhwa to Ranchi bus route are ARSH Travels and Rajanigandha Travels .
Garhwa to Ranchi Bus Offers & Promos
Garhwa Ranchi Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Garhwa
Top Bus routes from Ranchi
Top Trains from Ranchi
Hotels in Ranchi
Popular attractions in Ranchi
- Jagannath Temple
Built on the same architectural lines of Jagannath temple of Puri, the Jagannath temple in Ranchi is an equally important pilgrimage centre and major tourist attraction of Jharkhand. The construction work of the temple was completed by the king of Barkagarh Jagannathpur, Thakur Ani Nath Shahdeo on one of the holiest days of English calender, 25th December in the year 1691. Since then it has been an eminent tourist attraction in the whole of Jharkhand.
- Angrabadi Temple Complex
Angrabadi Temple Complex is another famous temple of Ranchi which was later renamed to Amreshwar Dham by ........
- Muta Crocodile Breeding Center
Muta Crocodile Breeding Center is famous for having over 50 species of crocodiles. The wonderful place is located at ..........
- Surya Temple
It is just 39 Kms from Ranchi and is another important religious attraction of the city. It is located near the Bhundu village on ...........