- 07:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:30 Busstand 7h 0m → 14:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:30 Khadgara Bus StandMaharani ExpressTata Non A/C Seater Air Suspension (1+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Gaya 7h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Khadgara Bus StandDiamond MotorsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2)325 Fare Details Rs325 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Busstand 5h 25m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Ratu RoadMaharani ExpressTata A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+2)475 Fare Details Rs475 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs575 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:58 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:58 Gaya 5h 2m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Patel Chowk 06:10 Khadgara Bus StandSAW TRADERS (Arzoo)Tata A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+1)546 Fare Details Rs546 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs609 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gaya to Ranchi
How many buses are running between Gaya to Ranchi on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Gaya to Ranchi. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Gaya to Ranchi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gaya to Ranchi bus route leaves at 07:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹300.
When does the last bus leaves for Ranchi from Gaya?
The last bus for Gaya to Ranchi route leaves at 07:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Gaya to Ranchi bus route?
Top operators on the Gaya to Ranchi bus route are Maharani Express , Diamond Motors and SAW TRADERS (Arzoo) .
Gaya to Ranchi Bus Offers & Promos
Gaya Ranchi Bus Schedule & Info
Gaya Ranchi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ranchi
Top Trains from Gaya
Top Trains from Ranchi
Hotels in Ranchi
Popular attractions in Ranchi
- Surya Temple
It is just 39 Kms from Ranchi and is another important religious attraction of the city. It is located near the Bhundu village on ...........
- Muta Crocodile Breeding Center
Muta Crocodile Breeding Center is famous for having over 50 species of crocodiles. The wonderful place is located at ..........
- Jagannath Temple
Built on the same architectural lines of Jagannath temple of Puri, the Jagannath temple in Ranchi is an equally important pilgrimage centre and major tourist attraction of Jharkhand. The construction work of the temple was completed by the king of Barkagarh Jagannathpur, Thakur Ani Nath Shahdeo on one of the holiest days of English calender, 25th December in the year 1691. Since then it has been an eminent tourist attraction in the whole of Jharkhand.