- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 GIDDALUR 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BNG MAJESTICAPSRTC-9221SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.7/5526 Fare Details Rs526 - Seater
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Giddalur 8h 45m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:55 HOSKOTE 03:25 K R PURAM 03:40 ITI Gate 03:55 Tin Factory 04:15 Mahadevpura 04:25 MarathalliKalamandir 04:45 Bellandur 04:45 Silk Board 04:55 HSR LAYOUT 05:25 Electronic CityMeghana TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1650 Fare Details Rs1650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1990 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Giddalur 21:05 Railway Station 21:10 Gandhi Bomma Center 8h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hoskota 04:45 KR Puuram 04:50 ITI Gate 04:55 Tin Factory 05:00 Mahadevapura 05:05 Marthalli 05:10 Marthalli Multiplex 05:15 Bellandur 05:20 Sarjapur Signal 05:25 Agara 05:30 HSR Layout 05:35 Silkboard 06:00 ELECTRONIC CITY TOLL GATESLNS TravelsA/C Classic (2+2) 3.5/5799 Fare Details Rs799 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 RTC Bus Stand 21:00 Giddalur 21:05 Gandhi Bomma Center 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Hosakote 05:30 KR Puram 05:35 ITI Gate 05:40 Tin Factory 05:50 Mahadevapura 06:00 Marthahalli (Kalamandir) 06:10 Belandur 06:20 HSR Layout 06:30 Silk Board 06:40 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalyamKathyani travels and logisticsA/C Seater (2+2) 4.3/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Giddalur 8h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 HOSKOTE 04:15 K R PURAM 04:30 ITI Gate 04:45 Tin Factory 04:50 Mahadevpura 05:00 MarathalliKalamandir 05:10 Bellandur 05:20 HSR LAYOUT 05:25 Silk Board 05:35 East End Circle 05:45 Electronic City 05:45 Jaya Nagar 4 Th block 06:00 KalisipalyamMeghana TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1250 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Giddaluru to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Giddaluru to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Giddaluru to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Giddaluru to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Giddaluru to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Giddaluru Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Giddaluru to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Giddaluru to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹526.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Giddaluru?
The last bus for Giddaluru to Bangalore route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Giddaluru to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Giddaluru to Bangalore bus route are Meghana Travels , Kathyani travels and logistics , SLNS Travels and APSRTC-9221 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Giddaluru to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Giddaluru Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Giddaluru Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Giddaluru
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Giddaluru
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...