- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Mapusa 17:30 Panjim 18:15 Ponda 10h 0m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 KalaburagiMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Panjim 18:00 Mapusa, Goa 9h 30m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 GulbargaKadamba Trans Corp. LtdVolvo A/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Mapusa 17:30 Panjim 18:15 Ponda 10h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 4.1/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Mapusa 18:00 Panjim 18:45 Ponda 10h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.3/51354 Fare Details Rs1354 - Sleeper
Rs1459 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Goa to Gulbarga
How many buses are running between Goa to Gulbarga on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Goa to Gulbarga.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Goa to Gulbarga bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 735 on Goa to Gulbarga bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Goa Gulbarga bus route?
93 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Goa to Gulbarga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Goa to Gulbarga bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2100.
When does the last bus leaves for Gulbarga from Goa?
The last bus for Goa to Gulbarga route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1354.
Who are the popular operators on the Goa to Gulbarga bus route?
Top operators on the Goa to Gulbarga bus route are SVR Tours and Travels , Morning star travels and Kadamba Trans Corp. Ltd .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Goa to Gulbarga Bus Offers & Promos
Goa Gulbarga Bus Schedule & Info
Goa Gulbarga Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Goa
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Goa
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Popular attractions in Gulbarga
- Koranti Hanuman Temple
The Koranti Hanuman Temple is a major attraction of Gulbarga that attracts locals and tourists alike. Established in the year 1957, the temple is dedicated to the popular Hindu God, Lord Hanuman. Visitors can attend the morning and evening aartisof the temple and enjoy the spiritual ambience.
- Gulbarga Fort
Within the once robust and impregnable walls of the Gulbarga Fort are embedded the glorified remains of two established empires. From each crevice and fissure peeps an amazing historical fact. Karnataka holds the architectural brilliances of the Warangal and Bahamani dynasties. Having withstood several battles and invasions, what remains now are sad fortified remains and dilapidated structures. A trip to the fort will help one admire the intricateness of Islamic architecture.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Durgah
Khwaja Bande Nawaz was an acclaimed Sufi Saint of Chisti Order from India who was responsible for advocating tolerance, harmony and understanding among several religions. Gulbarga district in the Deccan Plateau of Karnataka is the holy abode to dargah of the enlightened Saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. The complex encompasses a mausoleum of the Saint that is visited by devotees and his followers from round the world.