- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Gobichettipalaiyam 5h 55m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:15 Silk Board Madiwala 05:25 Lalbhag Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5891 Fare Details Rs891 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Gobichettipalaiyam 5h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bommanahalli Circle 05:10 Madiwala 05:10 Silk Board Madiwala 05:20 Lalbhag Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Kavindapady 6h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala St John Medical College 06:15 KalasipalayamTexcity servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)603 Fare Details Rs603 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Gobi 5h 0m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Hosur 05:05 Bommasandara 05:20 Electronic city 05:35 Bommanahalli 05:40 Madiwala 2 05:50 Madiwala 05:55 Dairy Circle 06:00 Willson Garden 06:05 Lalbagh Maingate 06:10 Double Road 06:20 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Gobi 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Hosur 05:05 Bommasandara 05:20 Electronic city 05:35 Bommanahalli 05:40 Madiwala 2 05:50 Madiwala 05:55 Dairy Circle 06:00 Willson Garden 06:05 Lalbagh Maingate 06:05 Double Road 06:30 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Gobichettipalayam 5h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HOSUR 05:10 ATHIBELE 05:20 Bommasandara 05:30 Electronic City 05:45 Silkbord 05:50 Madiwala Kbs 06:10 Kalasipalyam KbsKBS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gobi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Gobi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Gobi to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gobi to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Gobi to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gobi Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gobi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gobi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 23:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹891.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Gobi?
The last bus for Gobi to Bangalore route leaves at 23:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹603.
Who are the popular operators on the Gobi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Gobi to Bangalore bus route are SPS Travels India , SRS Travels , Texcity services and KBS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gobi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Gobi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Gobi Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gobi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...