- 00:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:30 Godhra bus stand 5h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Chhotigwaltoli 06:10 Aurbindo hospital gateAshok travels mandsaur groupA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 00:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:35 Godhra, opp. Bus stand 7h 15m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 01:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:05 Godhra bypass - 90189 59590 4h 40m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chandan nagar 05:55 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:15 Aurobindo hospitalSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 01:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:25 Bypass, godhra 5h 25m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Bypass 6h 30m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Aurobindo hospital 06:10 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:10 Vijay nagar 06:10 Bada ganpati square 06:10 Chandan nagar 06:10 Collector office 06:10 Marimata chouraha 06:10 Teen imli squareSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Godhra to Indore
How many buses are running between Godhra to Indore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Godhra to Indore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Godhra to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Godhra to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Godhra Indore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Godhra to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Godhra to Indore bus route leaves at 00:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Godhra?
The last bus for Godhra to Indore route leaves at 00:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Godhra to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Godhra to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Sky Travels , Skycity Travels and Ashok travels mandsaur group .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Godhra to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Godhra Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Godhra
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Godhra
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.