- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Gulbarga 15h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kalmboli 07:10 Kharghar 08:00 BhiwandiKohinoor TravelsNon A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)813 Fare Details Rs813 - Seater
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 New Jewargi Road 16:30 Gulbarga 17:00 Humnabad Ring Road 15h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Chembur 07:30 Kandivali (E) 07:20 Malad 06:20 Nerul 07:15 Goregoan 07:00 Bandra (E) 06:15 Belapur 07:10 Andheri 06:10 Kharghar 07:40 Borivali 06:00 Kalambali 06:30 Vashi 06:50 SionJay bhavani travels,vashiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51167 Fare Details Rs1167 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Central Bus Stand 17:10 Humnabad Ring Road 17:40 Mhagaon Cross 17:50 Kamlapur 15h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Borivali E Citizen Travels Near Axis Bank 07:40 Andheri East - Bisleri Company 07:25 Santacruz East 07:15 Sion 06:50 Chembur Yogi Hotel 06:40 Vashi Old Toll Naka 06:30 Kalamboli McDonaldCitizen BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Gulbarga 17:30 Kamlapur Bus Stop 18:16 Humnabad Bus Stop 19:01 Bangla Bus Stop 15h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Borivali (E) National Park 08:00 Borivali (W) Gokul HotelKohinoor TravelsNon A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)813 Fare Details Rs813 - Seater
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Gulbarga Bus Stand 17:30 Sultan travels 17:35 TV Station 18:10 Mahagaon 18:45 Kamalapur 19:05 Humanbad 19:30 Banglow 15h 5m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Borivali 07:40 Kandivali E 07:30 Goregoan 07:25 Jogeshwar 07:20 Andheri 07:15 Bandra 07:10 Sion 07:00 Chembur 06:45 Mankur 06:33 Vashi 06:30 Nerul 06:25 CBD Belapur 06:20 Kharghar 06:15 KalamboliSultan TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Gulbarga 18:20 Kamlapur Bus Stop 19:00 Humnabad Bus Stop 19:29 Bangla Bus Stop 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Borivali (E) National Park 07:30 Borivali (W) Gokul HotelKohinoor TravelsNon A/C Sleeper Business Class (2+1)1016 Fare Details Rs1016 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gulbarga to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Gulbarga to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Gulbarga to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gulbarga to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹813, AC bus is ₹2625, Sleeper bus is ₹2625 on Gulbarga to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gulbarga Mumbai bus route?
152 seats for Non AC, 32 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gulbarga to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gulbarga to Mumbai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹813.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Gulbarga?
The last bus for Gulbarga to Mumbai route leaves at 16:15. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹1167.
Who are the popular operators on the Gulbarga to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Gulbarga to Mumbai bus route are Kohinoor Travels , Sultan Travels , Citizen Bus and Jay bhavani travels,vashi .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gulbarga to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Gulbarga Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Gulbarga Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.