- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Ganpati wine shop, nr. Zaika resturant,iffco chowk 16:40 Rajiv chowk, gurgaon 8800335100,8800601200 18h 25m → 10:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:55 R.T.O CircleGujarat TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.4/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Ganpati wine shop, nr. Zaika resturant,iffco chowk 18:10 Rajiv chowk, gurgaon 8800335100,8800601200 17h 35m → 11:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:35 R.T.O CircleGujarat TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51995 Fare Details Rs1995 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Gurgaon 18:30 Gurgaon_Iffco Chowk 17h 45m → 12:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:00 SHAHI BAGH OFFICE, EAGLE CORP. PVT LTD. 12:05 MEMCO, EAGLE CORP. PVT LTD. 12:10 NARODA BAITHAK, EAGLE CORP. PVT LTD 12:15 NANA CHILODA, EAGLE CORP. PVT LTD. 12:20 BADA CHILODA, EAGLE CORP. PVT LTDVikas Travels (Eagle Corp Pvt Ltd)A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2210 Fare Details Rs2210 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3010 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 HERO HONDA CHOWK 19:30 GURGAON_IFFCO CHOWK 19:30 RAJIV CHOWK NEAR JAIN TEMPLE 17h 45m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:50 Bada Chiloda Police Chowki 13:00 Airport At Hotel Umeed 13:30 POOJA TRAVELS_ShahibaghShreenath Tranns ConnectA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51695 Fare Details Rs1695 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1905 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Ganpati wine shop, nr. Zaika resturant,iffco chowk 21:10 Rajiv chowk, gurgaon 8800335100,8800601200 15h 30m → 12:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:45 R.T.O CircleGujarat Travels Mutliaxel Volvo SleeperVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gurgaon to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Gurgaon to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Gurgaon to Ahmedabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1995 on Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gurgaon Ahmedabad bus route?
97 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹2100.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Gurgaon?
The last bus for Gurgaon to Ahmedabad route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1695.
Who are the popular operators on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route are Gujarat Travels , Shreenath Tranns Connect , Gujarat Travels Mutliaxel Volvo Sleeper and Vikas Travels (Eagle Corp Pvt Ltd) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gurgaon to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Gurgaon Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Gurgaon Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.