- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Ganpati wine shop, nr. Zaika resturant,iffco chowk 16:40 Rajiv chowk, gurgaon 8800335100,8800601200 18h 25m → 10:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:55 R.T.O CircleGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.7/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Ganpati wine shop, nr. Zaika resturant,iffco chowk 18:10 Rajiv chowk, gurgaon 8800335100,8800601200 17h 35m → 11:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:35 R.T.O CircleGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Rajiv Chowk 17h 20m → 11:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:50 Mota Chiloda, 12:10 Airport Circle 12:30 ShahibaghShrinath Travel and Trasnport Agency ISO 9001 CertifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 HERO HONDA CHOWK 19:30 GURGAON_IFFCO CHOWK 19:30 RAJIV CHOWK NEAR JAIN TEMPLE 17h 45m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 POOJA TRAVELS_ShahibaghShreenath Tranns Connect (Vikas Travels Regd.)A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51065 Fare Details Rs1065 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1485 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Iffco chowk 18h 45m → 14:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:05 Naroda PatiyaRishabh travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1350 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Iffco chowk near jaika restaurant 20:05 Hero honda chowk(ggn) 19h 40m → 15:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:30 Nana chiloda 15:30 Ring roadShri Rishabh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Gurgaon to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Gurgaon to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Gurgaon to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1155 for AC Volvo on Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Gurgaon Ahmedabad bus route?
and 81 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Gurgaon?
The last bus for Gurgaon to Ahmedabad route leaves at 19:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Gurgaon to Ahmedabad bus route are Gujarat travels , Shreenath Tranns Connect (Vikas Travels Regd.) , Shrinath Travel and Trasnport Agency ISO 9001 Certified and Shri Rishabh Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Gurgaon to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Gurgaon Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Gurgaon Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.