- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Harpanahalli 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MajesticNagashree TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Harpanahalli 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Mile(Signal) 05:05 Jalahalli Cross(Opp Rockline Mall) 05:10 Govardhan(Near Govardhan Theatre) 05:19 Navarang(Hdfc Atm Rajkumar Road) 05:30 MajesticNagashree TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 KSRTC Bus stand 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MajesticSRE TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Harapanahalli to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Harapanahalli to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Harapanahalli to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Harapanahalli to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Harapanahalli to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Harapanahalli?
The last bus for Harapanahalli to Bangalore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Harapanahalli to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Harapanahalli to Bangalore bus route are Nagashree Travels and SRE Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Harapanahalli to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Harapanahalli Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Harapanahalli Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...