- 04:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:30 Hosur 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 1h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 04:40 Attibele 08022288888 04:50 Electronic City 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 05:00 Silk Board 05:05 Madiwala 9880436363 08025500186 05:10 Dairy Circle 9880436363 08025500186 05:20 St John’s 05:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888 05:35 Gandhinagar 08022288888SEA BIRD TOURISTSVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
- 09:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:15 Hosur 1h 10m → 10:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Madiwala 10:25 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs620 - Sleeper
Rs720 - Sleeper
- 09:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:30 Hosur 1h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 ATHIBELE 09:55 Bommasandara 10:00 Electronic City 10:20 Silkbord 10:30 Madiwala Kbs 10:50 Lalbagh West GateKbs travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)599 Fare Details Rs599 - Sleeper
Rs649 - Sleeper
- 10:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:45 Hosur 1h 10m → 11:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:05 Bommasandra 11:10 Bommanahalli 11:10 Silk Board 11:10 Dairy Circle 11:15 Electronic City 11:30 Madiwala 11:40 Lalbag 11:59 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)598 Fare Details Rs598 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Hosur 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 2h 30m → 23:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:30 Hosur 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 21:40 Attibele 08022288888 22:00 Electronic City 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 22:30 Madiwala 9880436363 08025500186 23:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888 23:35 Gandhinagar 08022288888Seabird TouristsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hosur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Hosur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Hosur to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hosur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 525 on Hosur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hosur Bangalore bus route?
118 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hosur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hosur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 04:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹525.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Hosur?
The last bus for Hosur to Bangalore route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹525.
Who are the popular operators on the Hosur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Hosur to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Seabird Tourists , Kbs travels and SEA BIRD TOURISTS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hosur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Hosur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Hosur Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Hosur
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...