- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 HosurS R S Travels 10h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 MunnarSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5949 Fare Details Rs949 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Hosur 10h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus)Cumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51550 Fare Details Rs1550 - Sleeper
Rs1650 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Hosur 9h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus)Cumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51700 Fare Details Rs1700 - Sleeper
Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Hosur 10h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Udumalapet To Munnar Is (Van Or Bus Drop) (Pickup Van/Bus)Jai Hanuman TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5976 Fare Details Rs976 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1311 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1344 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Hosur 10h 0m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Munnar ( udumalaipet to munnar will be travelled by minibus)Royal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Hosur Bye Pass 10h 5m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Udumalpet - Munnar(Vandrop)Thangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hosur to Munnar
How many buses are running between Hosur to Munnar on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Hosur to Munnar. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Hosur to Munnar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hosur to Munnar bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹949.
When does the last bus leaves for Munnar from Hosur?
The last bus for Hosur to Munnar route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1207.
What are the boarding points for Hosur to Munnar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Hosur is Others .
What are the dropping points in Munnar for the Hosur Munnar bus route?
Dropping points in Munnar for this route are Udumalpet , Munnar , Munnar , Munnar and Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus) .
Who are the popular operators on the Hosur to Munnar bus route?
Top operators on the Hosur to Munnar bus route are Cumbum Travels , Royal Travels , SRS Travels and GreenLine Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hosur to Munnar Bus Offers & Promos
Hosur Munnar Bus Schedule & Info
Hosur Munnar Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Munnar
Popular attractions in Munnar
- Echo point
The sight of gentle rolling tea gardens, aroma of freshly plucked tea leaves and floating clouds bowing down to kiss the misty mountain peaks define Munnar- one of the most picturesque towns of Kerala. In this quaint charming postcard like town of Munnar, Echo Point rests an as exquisite place to visit. Its uniqueness lies in its natural echo characteristic, where on screaming your voice returns reverberates to you.
- Tea Museum
The Tea Museum was inaugurated by Tata Tea which is a major producer of packaged tea so as to keep the history of tea plantation in India intact. The museum showcases production of tea and some of its finest methods of production.
- Eravikulam National Park
The Eravikulam National Park is located along the crest of western ghats in Idukki. It extends along 97 sq.kms of land and has the largest population of endangered (IUCN) Nilgiri Tahr (Hemitragus hylocrius).
- Muniyara Dolmens
Located a few kilometres from Munnar, the Muniyara Dolmens are magnificent prehistoric dolmens. Dolmens are ideally three or more stone place atop each other and a huge capstone.