- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 HosurS R S Travels 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 S R S Travels TheniSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand 6h 15m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 TheniKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.4/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 HosurS R S Travels 7h 25m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 S R S Travels TheniSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 HOSUR(KPN) 7h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 THENI(KPN)K.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hosur to Teni
How many buses are running between Hosur to Teni on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Hosur to Teni. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hosur to Teni bus route?
The minimum fare for on Hosur to Teni bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hosur Teni bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hosur to Teni bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hosur to Teni bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Teni from Hosur?
The last bus for Hosur to Teni route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Hosur to Teni bus route?
Top operators on the Hosur to Teni bus route are Cumbum Travels Vaigai , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels and K.P.N .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hosur to Teni Bus Offers & Promos
Hosur Teni Bus Schedule & Info
Hosur Teni Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Bus routes from Teni
Top Trains from Hosur
Theni Allinagaram Hotels Near to Teni
Popular attractions in Teni
- Vellappar Temple
Located in Mavoothu village on the Varushanad Hill and housing the idols of Lord Vinayaka and Saptakannikas, Vellappar Temple is one of.....
- Kamatchi Amman Temple
A temple that does not promote idol worship nor does it abide by century-old traditions and rituals makes for something worth appreciating and revering for its unique ideologies. An amazing Dravidian Temple, located in Devadanapatti, Theni, at the foothills of Kodaikanal Hills, is the Kamatchi Amman Temple that is nestled amidst exuberant green forests, waterfalls, streams along with animals and birds to admire.
- Arulmigu Balasubramanya Temple
It is 2000 year old temple and a six headed idol of Lord Murugan along with the idol of his wife is installed in the temple. It is located on.....
One of the famous towns of Theni district, Bodinayakkanur is located on the foothills of the Western Ghats. It is very famous for.....