- 09:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:45 OPP BASAVA VANA(M)9343993274 7h 15m → 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (1+1) 3.7/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 09:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:45 Srs Travels Neeligin Road New 8h 45m → 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 Ananda Rao Circle S R S TravelsSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 OPP BASAVA VANA(M)9343993274 9h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (1+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Hubli Sugama Tourist Basava Vana Circle 20:45 Shiggaon Bypass I B 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Yeshwanthpur Konkan Express Hotel 05:05 Navarang Circle (D) 05:15 Anandrao Cirlce Majestic (D) 05:16 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:18 Corporation Circle (D) 05:20 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 05:21 Lalbagh West Gate (D) 05:26 Netkallappa Circle 05:27 Vidya Peeta / Shankarnag Circle 05:29 Nagasandra Circle 05:30 South End Road K R Road 05:33 Jaya Nagar 4th Block 05:35 Raghavendra Swamy Mata 05:37 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 05:41 Jeedi Mara Signal 05:42 Bilekahalli Gate 05:43 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 05:45 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 05:45 Vijaya Bank Colony Rk 05:50 Hulimavu Gate 05:50 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:52 Hulimavu Meenakshi Temple 05:55 Jalahalli Cross (D)Sugama TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Hubli. 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 NELAMANGALA 05:00 Parle Toll 05:20 Goragunte Palya 05:45 Yeshwanthpur 06:00 Anandarao CricleSR Tours and TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Opp Hubli Old Bus Stand ( Renuka Hotel ) 9986979639 6h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:55 Tumkur Bypass (Batawadi Bypass) 03:00 Kyatsandra Bypass Highway 04:00 Nelamangala Bypass 9972585318 04:05 Makali Bypass 9972585318 04:10 Madnayakahalli Bus Stop Bypass 04:15 Parle G Toll 9972585318 04:25 8th Mail 9972585318 04:30 Jalahalli Cross 9972585318 04:40 Goraguntepalya Yeshwanthpur 9972585318 04:45 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan Theater 9972585318 05:00 Rajajinagar Navarang Circle 05:15 Majestic (Near Amar Hotel) Sri Kadri Travels 9972585318Kadri TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Hubli Old Bus Stand 7h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 8th Mile Bus Stop 06:05 Jalahalli Cross 06:10 Govardhan Theatre 06:15 Navarang Circle 06:30 MajesticDeepthi TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hubli to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Hubli to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Hubli to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Hubli to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hubli to Bangalore bus route leaves at 09:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Hubli?
The last bus for Hubli to Bangalore route leaves at 09:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹950.
What are the boarding points for Hubli to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Hubli is Others .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Hubli Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Madanayakana Halli , Navrang Circle , Others , Yeshwantpur and Dasarahalli .
Who are the popular operators on the Hubli to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Hubli to Bangalore bus route are VRL Travels , SRS Travels , Sugama Tourist and SR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hubli Bangalore Bus Services
Hubli and Bangalore are the two well-known cities of Karnataka state of India. While Hubli is the business hub and commercial centre of North Karnataka region, Bangalore is the capital city and the IT hub of Karnataka. These two cities are situated at a distance of 377 km via National Highway 4 and are well-connected to each other by air, rail and road network. Regular bus service is provided by state as well as private operators, thereby making travelling between the two cities comfortable and affordable.
Bus operators like Venba Travels, MRS Holidays and Paulo Travels serve the Hubli Bangalore route by providing daily buses all seven days of the week. It takes around 5h 40m to reach Bangalore from Hubli, but sometimes it may take 8h 30m depending on the route taken by the bus. With Goibibos online bus booking facility, you can reserve bus seats as per your scheduled date of journey and budget. Moreover, you can even choose from various bus types like Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper, Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Seater Multi Axle and Non A/C Semi Sleeper.
The first bus departs from Hubli to Bangalore at around 00:30 a.m. and the last bus at around 23:55 p.m. For information about bus timings, bus fares, boarding/departing points, bus operators and cancellation policy, click on Goibibs online bus ticket booking link. While staying in Hubli, dont forget to visit Unakal Lake, Utsav Rock Garden, Chandramouleshwara Temple and Indira Glass House. On reaching Bangalore, take a tour of Bangalore Palace, Ulsoor Lake and Attara Kacheri or enjoy a fun-filled family time in Crazy Waters Amusement Park.
Hubli to Bangalore Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Hubli Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Hubli Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...