- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 chandani travels near old bus stand hubli ph no 9448274639/9742722799 13h 45m → 14:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:20 Kanchipuram byepass 13:40 Sriperumbudur toll gate 13:50 Poonamallee kfc by pass 14:00 Koyembedu omni bus stand 14:00 KoyambeduPaulo travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper/Seater (2+1) 3.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 00:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Hubli 08362251548 9900063756 14h 25m → 15:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:50 Kanchipuram Bypass 9500012331 9003208109 044 24796955 14:10 Sriperumbudur 9500012331 14:20 Ponamalee 14:30 Koyambedu 9500012331Seabird TouristsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.0/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Semi Sleeper
- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 Hubli 08362251548 9900063756 15h 30m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:45 Kanchipuram Bypass 9500012331 9003208109 044 24796955 22:00 Koyambedu 9500012331Seabird TouristsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Hubli. (Pickup Van/Bus) 13h 45m → 12:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Kanchipuram 10:10 Sriperumbathur 10:45 Poonamalle 11:30 Omni Bus Stand 12:00 KoyembiduSR Tours and TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hubli to Chennai
How many buses are running between Hubli to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Hubli to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hubli to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1050 on Hubli to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hubli Chennai bus route?
133 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hubli to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hubli to Chennai bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Hubli?
The last bus for Hubli to Chennai route leaves at 06:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Hubli to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Hubli to Chennai bus route are Seabird Tourists , Paulo travels and SR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hubli to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Hubli Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Hubli Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hubli
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Hubli
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.