- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 OPP BASAVA VANA(HABIB BUILDING(M)9343993274 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 NEAR JEWARGI CROSS SINDAGI - AMBABHAVANI TMPL-KALABURAGI - (M)+919343993263VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 OPP BASAVA VANA(HABIB BUILDING(M)9343993274 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 NEAR JEWARGI CROSS SINDAGI - AMBABHAVANI TMPL-KALABURAGI - (M)+919343993263VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Srs Travels Neeligin Road 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 GulbargaNew Jewargi RoadSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Gokul Road Kirloskar Electric Company 22:42 Gokul Road Nehru Nagar Water Tank 22:45 Gokul Road Akshay Park 23:00 Hubli Sugama Tourist Chennamma Circle 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 JEVARGI ROAD S K YATRIK NIVASSUGAMA TOURISTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)460 Fare Details Rs460 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hubli to Gulbarga
How many buses are running between Hubli to Gulbarga on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Hubli to Gulbarga. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hubli to Gulbarga bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹460 on Hubli to Gulbarga bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hubli Gulbarga bus route?
125 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hubli to Gulbarga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hubli to Gulbarga bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Gulbarga from Hubli?
The last bus for Hubli to Gulbarga route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Hubli to Gulbarga bus route?
Top operators on the Hubli to Gulbarga bus route are VRL Travels , SUGAMA TOURIST and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hubli to Gulbarga Bus Offers & Promos
Hubli Gulbarga Bus Schedule & Info
Hubli Gulbarga Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hubli
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Hubli
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Popular attractions in Gulbarga
- Koranti Hanuman Temple
The Koranti Hanuman Temple is a major attraction of Gulbarga that attracts locals and tourists alike. Established in the year 1957, the temple is dedicated to the popular Hindu God, Lord Hanuman. Visitors can attend the morning and evening aartisof the temple and enjoy the spiritual ambience.
- Gulbarga Fort
Within the once robust and impregnable walls of the Gulbarga Fort are embedded the glorified remains of two established empires. From each crevice and fissure peeps an amazing historical fact. Karnataka holds the architectural brilliances of the Warangal and Bahamani dynasties. Having withstood several battles and invasions, what remains now are sad fortified remains and dilapidated structures. A trip to the fort will help one admire the intricateness of Islamic architecture.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Durgah
Khwaja Bande Nawaz was an acclaimed Sufi Saint of Chisti Order from India who was responsible for advocating tolerance, harmony and understanding among several religions. Gulbarga district in the Deccan Plateau of Karnataka is the holy abode to dargah of the enlightened Saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. The complex encompasses a mausoleum of the Saint that is visited by devotees and his followers from round the world.