- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:05 Gandimaisamma (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:10 Suraram (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:20 Jeedimetla (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:25 Shapur (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 Chintal (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:45 Balanagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:15 Bharat Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:20 Erragadda (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:25 ESI (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:30 S R Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:30 Moosapet 17:35 Kukatpally 17:40 Madhapur (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:40 Ameerpet (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:40 KPHB 17:45 Kondapur (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:45 Punjagutta (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:45 Nizampet 17:50 Miyapur 17:55 Miyapur (Allwyn X Roads) 17:55 Lakidi-ka-pool (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:55 Madinaguda 18:04 Chandanagar 18:05 BHEL 18:06 Lingampally 18:10 Ashok Nagar (BHEL) 18:12 Beeramguda 18:15 Gachibowli (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:15 Patancheru 18:15 Paradise (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:20 Secunderbad Station (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:45 Mettuguda (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:00 Habsiguda (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:10 Uppal (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:20 Nagole (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:05 L.B.Nagar 20:10 Vanasthalipuram 21:00 Choutuppal 11h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51390 Fare Details Rs1390 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1490 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1590 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Paradise SEC (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:20 lakadikapool (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:40 Mehidipatnam (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:10 Gachibowli (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:20 Kondapur (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:25 Erragadda 17:30 Bharath Nagar 17:40 Kukatpally 17:45 Vivekananda Nagar 17:50 KPHB 17:55 Nzpt X Roads 18:00 Miyapur 18:05 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 18:10 ChandaNagar 18:15 Ashok Nagar ( BHEL) 18:20 Beeramguda 18:30 Patancheru 20:00 L B Nagar 20:10 Vanasthalipuram 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Sree City 05:25 Gummidipundi 05:30 Redhills Toll Plaza 05:35 Puzhal Jail 05:40 Madhavaram byepass 05:45 Retteri Junction 05:50 TVS Lucas- Paadi Bridge 05:55 Anna Nagar- West Depot 06:00 Koyambedu 06:10 VADAPALANI 06:20 GUINDY 06:50 Perungudi 07:20 Navalur 07:30 SiruseriLIMOLINERA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/52098 Fare Details Rs2098 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Beeramguda (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:16 AshokNagar(BHEL) (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:20 BHEL (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:22 Chandanagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:25 Madinaguda (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:30 Miyapur Allwin X Roads (Bus/Van Pickup) 20:35 Miyapur X Road 20:40 KPHB 20:45 Kukatpally 20:50 Bharat Nagar 20:55 Erragadda 21:00 Mytrivanam( Pickup Van/Bus) 21:05 Amerpet( pickup Van/Bus) 21:10 Panjagunta(Pickup Van/Bus) 21:20 Lakdikapool 21:30 Naryanguda 21:35 Kachiguda 21:40 Malakapet 21:50 Dilsuknagar 22:00 LB Nagar 22:10 Vanasthalipuram 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 KoyambeduVandana TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)2098 Fare Details Rs2098 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2623 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hyderabad to Chennai
How many buses are running between Hyderabad to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Hyderabad to Chennai.
When does the first Hyderabad to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hyderabad to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1390.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Hyderabad?
The last bus for Hyderabad to Chennai route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2098.
Who are the popular operators on the Hyderabad to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Hyderabad to Chennai bus route are Sri Krishna Travels , LIMOLINER and Vandana Travels .
Hyderabad Chennai Bus Services
Hyderabad is the de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh while Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu. Both cities are famous for their numerous historical monuments, vibrant culture, booming economy and prominent educational institutions. When it comes to road connectivity, Hyderabad and Chennai are located at a distance of around 670 km via NH 7 and NH 18. However, the shortest bus route is through Asian Highway or AH 45 with road distance of 626 km. Due to increase in number of bus passengers, many travel companies offer regular bus service from Hyderabad to Chennai.
Around 25 bus operators including KGN Bharathi Travels, Orange Tours & Travels and Kaveri Kamakshi Travels run buses on a daily basis. As Goibibo has tied up with the best bus operators, you can select from various bus type ranging from Volvo buses to Mercedes with various seat options like A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Sleeper, A/C Seater and Non A/C Seater. The average travel time ranges between 9h 0m and 14h 45m. For online bus booking visit Goibibo.com and avail best deals on bus fares. Moreover, you can also get information related to bus schedule, timings, pick-up & drop points, cancellation policy and type of seats.
The first bus departs from Hyderabad to Chennai at around 6 p.m. and the last bus departs at around 11:05 p.m. As 34 buses run on a single day at different time period, you can book bus tickets online as per your convenience. While staying in hyderabad, dont forget to visit Golconda Fort, Taramati Baradari, Salar Jung Museum and Hussainsagar Lake. On reaching Chennai, remember to take a tour of Fort St. George, Vivekananda House & Museum, Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary, Birla Planetarium and Guindy National Park.
Hyderabad to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Hyderabad Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Hyderabad Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.