- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:35 S.R.NAGAR(VAN PICKUP) 14:00 MIYAPUR(ALLWIN X ROAD) 14:00 PARADISE(VAN-PICKUP) 14:30 Hyderabad-GACHIBOWLI 14:35 HYDERABAD- LAKADI-KAPOOL(VAN PICKUP) 15:05 MEHIPATTINAM-P74 15:30 Hyderabad ARAMGHARH(SHIVARAMPALLY) 15:40 SHAMAHABAD 15:55 KOTHUR BYPASS 16:15 SHADNAGAR TOLLGATE 16:30 Hyderabad JEDCHARLA 17:00 KOTHAKOTA BYPASS 16h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MaduraiK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2) 3.1/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:30 Ameerpet(Big Bazar) (Pickup Van/Bus) 13:00 Paradise (Pickup Van/Bus) 13:15 Miyapur 13:15 Secunderabad (Pickup Van/Bus) 13:45 Gachibowli 13:45 Lakdi Ka Pool (Pickup Van/Bus) 14:30 Mehdipatnam 14:45 Rajendranagar 14:50 Shivarampalli 15:00 Shamshabad 15:15 Kottoor 15:40 Shadnagar 16:00 Jadcherla 16:30 Kothakotta 14h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Thuvariman Bypass (Pickup Van/Bus)Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.8/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 Suchitra -Opposite To Swagath Grand Hotel 15:05 Kukatpally-Near Vodafone Store 15:10 KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital 15:15 Nizampet 15:25 Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza 15:30 Paradise Fire Station (Pickup Van/Bus) 15:30 Allywn X Road - OPP Bajaj Electricals 15:40 Chandanagar 15:50 Kondapur - Near Harsha Toyota Showroom (Pickup Van/Bus) 15:50 Sr Nagar- Near ICICI Bank,Near Shiva Reddy Sweets (Pickup Van/Bus) 15:50 Kondapur - Opp Harsha Toyota 16:00 Ameerpet - Opp Big Bazaar (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:10 Gachibowli - Opp Central Shopping Mall (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:10 Panja Gutta -Near Red Rose Hotel (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:20 Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:45 Mehdipatnam - Pillar No 56 & 57 Toward Attapur Road 17:10 Rajendra Nagar - Pillar No: 254 /255,Near Best Price 17:20 Aramghar , Near Parivar dhaba 17:30 Samshabad 18:45 Jadcherla - Near Delhi Darbar Hotel 17h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 FATHIMA COLLEGE 09:30 Madurai - MattuthavaniOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Ameerpet(Big Bazar) (Pickup Van/Bus) 15:40 Miyapur 15:45 Paradise (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:00 Gachibowli 16:20 Lakdi Ka Pool (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:50 Mehdipatnam 16:55 Rajendranagar 17:10 Shivarampalli 17:20 Shamshabad 17:45 Kottoor 18:10 Shadnagar 18:20 Jadcherla 19:00 Kothakotta 20:00 Kurnool 21:00 Gooty Byepass 13h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Thuvariman BypassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Ameerpet(Big Bazar) (Pickup Van/Bus) 15:40 Miyapur 15:45 Paradise (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:05 Gachibowli 16:25 Lakdi Ka Pool (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:15 Mehdipatnam 17:20 Rajendranagar 17:25 Shivarampalli 17:30 Shamshabad 17:40 Kottoor 17:55 Shadnagar 18:15 Jadcherla 19:05 Kothakotta 14h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 periyar bus stand 08:30 Omni Busstand MatuthavaniKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 S.R.NAGAR(VAN PICKUP) 16:45 PARADISE(VAN-PICKUP) 17:00 MIYAPUR(ALLWIN X ROAD) 17:25 Hyderabad-GACHIBOWLI 17:30 HYDERABAD- LAKADI-KAPOOL(VAN PICKUP) 18:15 MEHIPATTINAM-P74 18:30 Hyderabad ARAMGHARH(SHIVARAMPALLY) 18:40 SHAMAHABAD 18:55 KOTHUR BYPASS 19:15 SHADNAGAR TOLLGATE 19:45 Hyderabad JEDCHARLA 20:30 KOTHAKOTA BYPASS 15h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 MaduraiK.P.NVolvo Multi Axle Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/52415 Fare Details Rs2415 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 Miyapur 17:15 Paradise Secundrabad (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:40 Gachibowli 17:45 Lakdi Ka Pool (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:30 Mehdipatnam 18:40 Shivarampalli 18:50 Shamshabad 19:10 Shadnagar Toll Plaza 19:40 Jadcherla 20:00 Boothpur 20:30 Kothakotta Byepass Atmakoor 21:50 Kurnool Under Bridge 22:20 Gooty 23:15 Ananthapur 15h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 kodai Road 08:45 Thuvariman bypass 09:00 Periyar Busstand 09:30 Omni busstand MattuthavaniAlhind Tours and Travels Pvt LtdBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Hyderabad to Madurai
How many buses are running between Hyderabad to Madurai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Hyderabad to Madurai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Hyderabad to Madurai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 2100 on Hyderabad to Madurai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Hyderabad Madurai bus route?
58 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Hyderabad to Madurai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Hyderabad to Madurai bus route leaves at 13:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2100.
When does the last bus leaves for Madurai from Hyderabad?
The last bus for Hyderabad to Madurai route leaves at 16:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2310.
Who are the popular operators on the Hyderabad to Madurai bus route?
Top operators on the Hyderabad to Madurai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , K.P.N , Orange tours and travels and Alhind Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Hyderabad Madurai Bus Services
While Hyderabad gives a royal Nizam feel, Madurai has deep-rooted Tamil flavours. Both cities are culturally-rich and historically-significant. In Hyderabad, one gets to relish profound architectural wealth through its forts, palaces, mosques and temples along with the glamour and glitter of modern-day world through its malls, multiplexes, clubs and pubs. The aesthetic beauty of the city is augmented through lush green gardens and lakes. Madurai is centred around the mazy Meenakshi Amman Temple, undeniably one of India's greatest religious shrines. The city is fondly known as Thoonga Nagaram for its active night life. The daily light and sound show at the Thirumalai Nayak Palace complex is a huge crowd-puller. Buses from Hyderabad to Madurai lessen the time taken to cover the distance of 1,002km between the two cities.
Through Goibibo.com, one gets to book cheap tickets on buses plying between Hyderabad and Madurai through our user-friendly, online bus ticket booking platform. The list of operators functional on this route include K.P.N, Kallada Travels and Kesineni Travels whose fleet of buses cover the entire distance in a minimum of 14h 0m to a maximum of 16h 0m. The first bus for the day leaves at 01:30pm in the afternoon while the last bus for Madurai leaves latest by 06:00pm. Passengers can choose from Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semi Sleeper and Volvo Multiaxle Semi Sleeper I- Shift B11R as per their requirements and comfort.
Bus fares from Hyderabad to Madurai at present ranges between Rs.1400 and Rs.1795 but is dependent on multiple factors and hence subject to timely fluctuations. Attractions immensely popular in Hyderabad are the Charminar, Birla Mandir, Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Salar Jung Musuem, Falaknama Palace, Chowmahalla Palace, Hussain Sagar Lake, Ramoji Film City, NTR Gardens and Lumbini Park. Madurai's kitty boasts of the Koodal Azhagar Temple, Alagar Koyil, Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulam, Thirupparamkunran Murugan Temple and Badri Narayana Temple. Thai Pongal, Theppotsavam and Rath Yatra are celebrated with much pomp and gaiety in the city.
Hyderabad to Madurai Bus Offers & Promos
Hyderabad Madurai Bus Schedule & Info
Hyderabad Madurai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Bus routes from Madurai
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Madurai
Hotels in Madurai
Popular attractions in Madurai
- Meenakshi Temple
Meenakshi Temple is the sacred temple of the Hindus situated in the city of Madurai in southern India. It is a huge temple of .......
- Thirumalai Nayak Mahal
Thirumalai Nayak Mahal was built way back in the 17th century. Numerous buildings and places of worship had been built by ......