- 06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 ICHALKARANJI 4h 50m → 10:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:50 SOLAPUR 00:00 MOHOL 09:15 PANDHARPUR 08:30 SANGOLAMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS245 Fare Details Rs245 - Seater
- 08:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:30 ICHALKARANJI 5h 15m → 13:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:45 SOLAPUR 00:00 MOHOL 12:10 PANDHARPUR 11:00 SANGOLAMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS245 Fare Details Rs245 - Seater
- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Ichalkaranji bypass-atigre fata 5h 25m → 21:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:45 Bus stand solapurAboli Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Ichalkaranji-tripathi travels 20:50 Ichalkaranji-vrushali travels 4h 5m → 00:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:55 Bus stand solapurSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1)701 Fare Details Rs701 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Ashoka travels,ichakaranji 21:00 Rajwada,ichakaranji 21:00 Mahasatta chowk,ichalkaranji 21:10 Sangli naka,ichalkaranji 21:10 Yadrav fata,ichalkaranji 4h 30m → 01:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:30 Bypass (solapur)Ashoka travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Ichalkaranji-vrushali travels 5h 20m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Bus stand solapurSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ichalkaranji to Solapur
How many buses are running between Ichalkaranji to Solapur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ichalkaranji to Solapur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹245, AC bus is ₹650, Sleeper bus is ₹650 on Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ichalkaranji Solapur bus route?
64 seats for Non AC, 117 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus route leaves at 06:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹245.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Ichalkaranji?
The last bus for Ichalkaranji to Solapur route leaves at 16:20. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Ichalkaranji to Solapur bus route are MSRTC , Sharma travel , Ashoka travels and Sharma Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ichalkaranji to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Ichalkaranji Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Ichalkaranji Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ichalkaranji
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....