- 17:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:01 Dhakkan wala kua indore 17:21 Below sayaji hotel 17:31 Bhorasala near honda show room in front of aurobindo hospital , indore 10h 55m → 03:56 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:56 Bypass (parbatpura)Hans TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+1)746 Fare Details Rs746 - Seater
- 19:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:31 Multani sona travels, chhoti gwaltoli (pick by tavera), indore 19:31 multani sona travels pilpliyahana square near papa bakery service road indore 20:01 Bapat square 13h 0m → 08:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:31 Bypass (parbatpura)Multani Sona TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.4/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Rajendra Nagar 20:15 Rajeev Gandhi Square 20:25 It Partk Square 20:30 Teen Imli Square 20:30 Teen Imli Ring Road 20:40 Pipliyahana Square 20:45 Bengali Square 20:50 Khajrana Square Near Citybus Stop 21:00 Radission Square Near Mahidpurawala 21:15 Near Aurbindo Hospital 22:00 Ujjain Star Travels 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 By PassChouhan Travels (I) Pvt LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Vijay Nagar Pickup By Van 20:45 Teen Imli Square 20:55 Rajeev Gandhi Circle 21:15 Rajmohalla near Kastoor Cinema 21:35 Near Airport Super Corridor Square 21:45 Aurobindo Hospital 22:30 Ujjain 10h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Paravatpura By PassIntercity TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Chhoti gwal toli rajasthan travels (pickup by ven) 20:30 Rajasthan travels teen imli 21:30 Mayank (rajasthan travels) rajmohalla 11h 5m → 08:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:35 Bypass (parbatpura)Rajasthan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:01 Dhakkan wala kua indore 22:21 Below sayaji hotel, vijaynagar indore 22:31 Bhorasala near honda show room in front of aurobindo hospital , indore 10h 0m → 08:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:01 Bypass (parbatpura)Hans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1061 Fare Details Rs1061 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Indore to Ajmer
How many buses are running between Indore to Ajmer on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Indore to Ajmer. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Indore to Ajmer bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1061 on Indore to Ajmer bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Indore Ajmer bus route?
35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Indore to Ajmer bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Indore to Ajmer bus route leaves at 17:01. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹746.
When does the last bus leaves for Ajmer from Indore?
The last bus for Indore to Ajmer route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Indore to Ajmer bus route?
Top operators on the Indore to Ajmer bus route are Hans Travels , Intercity Travels , Chouhan Travels (I) Pvt Ltd and Rajasthan Travels (Indore) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Indore to Ajmer Bus Offers & Promos
Indore Ajmer Bus Schedule & Info
Indore Ajmer Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Bus routes from Ajmer
Top Trains from Indore
Top Trains from Ajmer
Hotels in Ajmer
Popular attractions in Ajmer
- Dargah Sharif
The soothing sound of hymns, the devotional noise of mass prayers, the sight of flowers and the continuous gathering of devotees present the picture of a surreal devotional world where man and spirituality take shelter under one roof. Every essence of worship, faith and belief of not only Muslims, but also people from other religions can be best spotted in Dargah Sharif, also known as Ajmer Sharif in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Savitri Temple
Pushkar is surrounded by many hills one of the hills on the southwest houses the Savitri Temple. It is strenuous and hard climb uphill but .......
- Pushkar Lake
It is the major attractions in Pushkar which is created from the beautiful petal fallen from Brahma’s Lotus. It is said that here, the Lord Brahma destroyed the demon Vajra Nabha. Pushkar Lake is like a ........