- 14:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:15 Sarwate bus stand,window no. 3 14:50 Rajiv gandhi square 15:00 Rajendra nagar-opp. Women polytechnic college 15:15 Pithampur - hotel manal 10h 45m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Bus standPallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+3)433 Fare Details Rs433 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Rajendra nagar 19:50 Vijay nagar - pickup van 20:40 Rajeev gandhi square - devkripa travels 20:30 Teen imli square 21:00 Rau - opp, police chowki 23:40 Sendhwa 22:15 Hotel highway - dudhi(dhamnod) 21:15 Pithampu by pass 22:35 Dhamnod 01:00 Nmims college shirpur 23:15 Julwaniya bypass 9h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Adalat RoadRTS Royal Star. Himalaya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 160, Sajan Nagar, Opp. Shukla Hospital 21:05 Rajiv Gandhi Square,Shop no-20,Bus Stand 21:10 Rajendra Nagar 21:15 Rao Circle 21:20 Prithampur By-Pass 22:30 Jhulwania 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Manmandir terminus adalat roadDhariwal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Rajendra nagar 19:45 Vijay nagar - pickup van 20:55 Rajeev gandhi square - devkripa travels 20:45 Teen imli square 21:15 Rau - opp, police chowki 23:45 Sendhwa 22:25 Hotel highway - dudhi(dhamnod) 21:35 Pithampu by pass 23:00 Dhamnod 01:00 Nmims college shirpur 23:35 Julwaniya bypass 9h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Adalat RoadRTS Royal Star. Himalaya TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vijay Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:10 Khajrana Square (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:20 Bengali Sqaure (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:45 Navlakha Harshdeep Tower (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:00 Teen Imli 21:15 Rajiv Gandhi Square 21:30 Rajendra Nagar 21:40 Rau 22:00 Mhow 22:20 Manpur 23:00 Dudhi 23:10 Dhamnod By Pass 23:35 Julwaniya By Pass 23:50 Sendhwa Bypass 9h 20m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 AurangabadCitizen Travels INDNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Rajendra nagar 21:15 Rajiv gandhi circle 21:45 Rau 21:50 Pithampu by pass 21:00 Musakhedi square 20:45 Navlakha bus stand (pickup by van) 10h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Adalat RoadPawan Travels IndoreNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Dhakkan wala kua indore 21:10 Hans travels ,pipliyahana in front of pink city near shanti nagar p.t.c. Ring road indore 21:20 It park, indore 20:00 Star square (connecting bus till pipliyahana) 10h 40m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Kranti Chowk 07:40 Naik College 07:40 CIDCO Bus Stand 07:40 Adalat RoadHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Rajeev gandhi square 20:10 Khajrana square-city bus stop towards teen imli 20:15 Bengali square city bus stop towards teen imli 20:25 Navlakha bus stand(pickup by van) - maharashtra mahendra travels 21:00 Teen imli square - opp. Hotel surbhi 21:25 Rajendra nagar - boney travels 21:45 Rau - baba kulfi 22:15 Pithampur hotel manal 20:00 Near velocity cinemas service road 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Easy day mall(near shahnoormiya dargha)Maharashtra Mahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Dhakkan wala kua indore 22:00 Rajendra nagar, hans travels near rim-jhim restorant, indore 21:40 Hans travels ,pipliyahana in front of pink city near shanti nagar p.t.c. Ring road indore 21:00 Star square (connecting bus till pipliyahana) 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Adalat RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Indore to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Indore to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Indore to Aurangabad. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Indore to Aurangabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹433, AC bus is ₹683, Sleeper bus is ₹683 on Indore to Aurangabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Indore Aurangabad bus route?
191 seats for Non AC, 81 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Indore to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Indore to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 14:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹433.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Indore?
The last bus for Indore to Aurangabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹510.
Who are the popular operators on the Indore to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Indore to Aurangabad bus route are RTS Royal Star. Himalaya Travels , Hans Travels , Pallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan Travels and Maharashtra Mahendra Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Indore Aurangabad Bus Services
The temple of Indreshwar is positioned at the sight where the rivers Saraswati and Khan converge at the heart of Indore and the city has been named after the deity itself. The city's glorious past is displayed through its magnificent architectural splendour that surely casts a magical spell on its admirers. Much of the credit of the city's grandeur can be given to Rani Ahilya Bai Holkar who was responsible for the construction of many beautiful temples in the region. Aurangabad rose to fame with Aurangazeb and is synonymous with Bibi-ka-Maqbara, a distant cousin of the famous Taj Mahal of Agra. It is a great option for a weekend excursion from Mumbai and serves as a wonderful base for exploring the World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora. The town is invariably famous for Himroo and Paithani sarees. Buses from Indore to Aurangabad provide good connectivity between the two destinations.
Three bus operators principally operate on the Indore Aurangabad route, covering a distance of approximately 410km in a minimum time span of 10h 0m to a maximum of 11h 0m. Intercity Travels Indore, Pawan Travels Indore and Dhariwal Travels provide the best services on this route. Through our travel portal, online bus booking is easy and one can avail the best deals on Indore to Aurangabad bus fares. At present, the fares range between Rs.350 and Rs.500. All buses leave their respective boarding points at 08:30pm late evening. Non A/C Sleepers provide maximum comfort during your journey.
With Goibibo.com, a wonderful travel experience is guaranteed. Regular bus services facilitate good connectivity between the cities of Indore and Aurangabad. Few of the most visited sites in Indore are the Khajrana Ganesh Temple, Shri Riddhi Siddhi Chintaman Ganesh Temple, Annapurna Temple, Gurudwar Imil Sahib, Bada Ganpati, Gommat Giri, Kaanch Mandir, Rajwada Palace, Gandhi Hall and Lal Baag Palace. It serves as the base for a wonderful sightseeing option to Sitala Mata Falls, Choral Falls, Tincha Falls, Maheshwar, Paatal Pani, Omkareshwar and Mandavgarh. Aurangabad is famous for its Bibi-ka-Maqbara, Aurangabad Caves, Salim Ali lake and Bird Sanctuary and Himayat Bagh.
Indore to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Indore Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Indore Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Indore
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.
- Panchakki (Water Mill)
To commemorate the Muslim saint Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. Panchakki dates back to ........
To commemorate the Muslim saint, Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. The mill derives its name from...