- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Multani sona travels, chhoti gwaltoli (pick by tavera), indore 20:00 Pilpliyahana square near papa bakery service road indore 20:40 Rajmohalla 5h 25m → 01:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:25 BanswaraMultani Sona TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Dhakkan wala kua indore 20:25 Hans travels ,pipliyahana in front of pink city near shanti nagar p.t.c. Ring road indore 20:45 Bapat square sukhliya 21:00 Bhorasala near honda show room in front of aurobindo hospital , indore 5h 10m → 01:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:25 BanswaraHans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.8/51586 Fare Details Rs1586 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Shikha travels, 1- pawan nagar, near maheshwari boys hostel, teen imli, ring road, indore 21:45 Shikha mangalam travels, chhoti gwal toli 22:00 Shikha mangalam travels, raj mohalla 6h 0m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 BanswaraSikha Manglam TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.4/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Pilpliyahana square near papa bakery service road indore 21:30 Multani sona travels, nehru stadium (pick by tavera) 21:35 Multani sona travels near haji lodge chhotigwaltoli 21:50 Rajmohalla 8h 0m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 BanswaraMultani Sona TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Teen imli - gagan tourist near essar petrol pump 21:45 Chhoti gwaltoli- gagan tourist, patel square, indore 22:00 Raj mohalla 4h 50m → 02:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:50 BanswaraGagan TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Rajasthan travels teen imli 21:45 Chhoti gwal toli rajasthan travels (pickup by ven) 22:15 Mayank (rajasthan travels) rajmohalla 22:30 Kalani nagar 22:40 Royal travels aurbindo hospital 4h 45m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 BanswaraRajasthan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Indore to Banswara
How many buses are running between Indore to Banswara on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Indore to Banswara. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Indore to Banswara bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1586 for AC Volvo on Indore to Banswara bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Indore Banswara bus route?
and 29 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Indore to Banswara bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Indore to Banswara bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Banswara from Indore?
The last bus for Indore to Banswara route leaves at 21:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Indore to Banswara bus route?
Top operators on the Indore to Banswara bus route are Multani Sona Travels , Sikha Manglam Travels , Rajasthan Travels (Indore) and Gagan Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Indore to Banswara Bus Offers & Promos
Indore Banswara Bus Schedule & Info
Indore Banswara Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Bus routes from Banswara
Top Trains from Indore
Top Trains from Banswara
Ratlam Hotels Near to Banswara
Popular attractions in Banswara
- Tripura Sundari
The temple houses a beautifully engraved Black Stone statue of the Goddess Tripura Sundari (or Turtia Mata) to whom the temple is ....
- Raj Mandir
Raj Mandir or the City Palace is an architectural marvel that was built in 16th Century. The beautiful palace is an epitome of ......
- Mahi dam
With the inauguration of the Mahi Bajaj Sagar Project, the Mahi Dam in Banswara came into existence. Its foundation stone was laid way back in 1960 by the then Finance Minister of India, Shri Morarji Desai and has been named after the renowned freedom fighter, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. The dam was constructed to harness and exploit the highly potential Mahi River for the welfare and benefit of the most backward areas of the state of Rajasthan.
- Diablab Lake
Located at a distance of about 2.7 km from Banswara, Diablab Lake is beautifully covered with lotus flowers. On the bank of the lake is Badal Mahal, that served as the summer resort of former rulers.