- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Shrinath tours and travels, palda naka, teen imli square, indore 20:15 Kastoor talkies, rajmohalla, indore 9h 22m → 04:52 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:52 Bharuch cityShrinath Tours and TravelNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Radission Square near Mahidpur Wala (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:25 Khajrana Square (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:40 Bengali Square (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:50 Pipliyahana Square (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:00 Rahul Travels Musakhadi 20:10 Rajeev Gandhi Square 20:20 Rajendra Nagar 20:45 Gangwal Bus Stand Near Kastur Cinema 21:10 Aurbindo Hospital Kaka Shree Fuel pump 22:00 Ujjain Dewas Gate Bus Stand 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 By PassRahul Travels SN TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Vijay Nagar Pickup By Van 20:00 Teen Imli Square 20:10 Rajeev Gandhi Circle 20:30 Rajmohalla Varma Union Hospital Dhar Road Opp Kastoor Cinema 20:50 Near Airport Super Corridor Square 21:00 Aurobindo Hospital 22:10 Ujjain 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BharuchIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 160, Sajan Nagar, Opp. Shukla Hospital 21:00 Rajmaholla 22:30 Ghora Chopati Dhar 10h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 BharuchDhariwal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Teen Imli Siya Ram Toll kanta 19:30 Rajendra Nagar 20:30 Gangawal Bus Stand 20:40 Kalani Nagar Eagle Tours 21:00 Aurobindo Hospital 22:00 Ujjain Multani sona Dewas gate 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BharuchGagan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51600 Fare Details Rs1600 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Shop no:-9 $ 10 teen imli square nr by shiv shakit toll kanta 22:00 Raj mohalla-shrinath travels 22:15 Indain oil nr aurobindo hospital 8h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Zadeshwar ChokdiShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.6/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Indore to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Indore to Bharuch on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Indore to Bharuch. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Indore to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1680 for AC Volvo on Indore to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Indore Bharuch bus route?
and 36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Indore to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Indore to Bharuch bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1300.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Indore?
The last bus for Indore to Bharuch route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Indore to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Indore to Bharuch bus route are Dhariwal Travels , Gagan Travels (Indore) , Intercity Travels (Indore) and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Indore to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Indore Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Indore Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Indore
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jageshwar Mahadev
Jageshwar Mahadev is one of the renowned temples having armed statues of Nandi and Skandi. People visit this temple to worship Lord Shiva in the form of......
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev
Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev is an ancient temple which is considered as one of the largest temples in ....