- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 AICTSL Campus 19:30 Rajendra Nagar Naka 7h 15m → 02:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 ChittorgarhChartered BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)635 Fare Details Rs635 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Vijay Nagar Pickup By Van 20:45 Teen Imli Square 20:55 Rajeev Gandhi Circle 21:15 Rajmohalla Varma Union Hospital Dhar Road Opp Kastoor Cinema 21:35 Near Airport Super Corridor Square 21:45 Aurobindo Hospital 22:30 Ujjain 5h 30m → 02:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Chittorgarh By PassIntercity TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Gangawal Bus Stand 21:35 Super Corridor 21:45 Aurobindo Hospital 22:15 Ujjain Dewas Gate Bus Stand 9h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 ChittorgarhGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Chhoti gwal toli rajasthan travels (pickup by ven) 20:45 Rajasthan travels teen imli 21:30 Mayank (rajasthan travels) rajmohalla 21:45 Kalani nagar 22:00 Royal travels aurbindo hospital 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chittorgarh bus standRajasthan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Teen Imli Shaki Weight Scale 22:00 Chhoti Gwaltoli 22:30 Gangawal Bus Stand 22:40 Kalani Nagar Eagle Tours 22:50 Super Corridor 23:00 Aurobindo Hospital 23:45 Ujjain Dewas Gate Bus Stand 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 ChittorgarhGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Indore to Chittaurgarh
How many buses are running between Indore to Chittaurgarh on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Indore to Chittaurgarh. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Indore to Chittaurgarh bus route?
The minimum fare for on Indore to Chittaurgarh bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Indore Chittaurgarh bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Indore to Chittaurgarh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Indore to Chittaurgarh bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹635.
When does the last bus leaves for Chittaurgarh from Indore?
The last bus for Indore to Chittaurgarh route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Indore to Chittaurgarh bus route?
Top operators on the Indore to Chittaurgarh bus route are Gagan Sarkar Upkar Travels , Chartered Bus , Rajasthan Travels (Indore) and Intercity Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Indore to Chittaurgarh Bus Offers & Promos
Indore Chittaurgarh Bus Schedule & Info
Indore Chittaurgarh Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Bus routes from Chittaurgarh
Top Trains from Indore
Top Trains from Chittaurgarh
Hotels in Chittaurgarh
Popular attractions in Chittaurgarh
- Gaumukh Reservoir
Gaumukh Reservoir is one of the most important water tanks of Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan.
- Kalika Mata Temple
Kalika Mata Temple is dedicated to Hindu Goddess Kali who symbolises power and heroism.
- Chittorgarh Fort
Nestled on the banks of Gambhiri and Berach rivers, Chittorgarh served as the erstwhile capital of Sisodia Dynasty of Mewar. The city is the abode to the magnificent Chittorgarh Fort, which is also believed to be the largest forts of Mewar. The fort stands at a height of around 591 feet on a hill and sprawls over 692 acres of land. From its very inception, it has been under the rule of Guhilot, Sisodias, and Suryavanshi clans of Chattari Rajputs. Its evocative history is studded over its ceremonial towers, palaces, temples and gigantic gates.
- Kirti Stambh
Kirti Stambh of Chittorgarh carries with it the brilliant craftsmanship of Jain Merchant by the name of Jijaji Rathod. The tower measuring 22 feet high was commissioned during the 12th-century in order to glorify Jainism. Located within the vast Chittorgarh Fort Complex, Kirti Stambh is dedicated to Sri Adinath, the first Thirthankara.