- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More17:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:35 Deendayal bus stand ( i.s.b.t ) window no. R-7 17:40 Shardey travels balaji highte, 17:50 Bhedaghat chorah 12h 41m → 06:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:16 Radisson hotel square 06:16 Vijay nagar 06:26 Bengali Square 06:46 ChhotigwaltoliJai Mata Ji TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/5579 Fare Details Rs579 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs685 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 I.s.b.t deendayal bus stand plat form no. (r)-7 19:10 New loksewa travels near deendayal chowk bus stan balaji high 19:20 Annamukh by pass bhedeghat road jabalpur 12h 45m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Navlakha bus standNew Loksewa TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2) 2.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Jabalpur Vijay Nagar Branch 11h 52m → 07:07 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:07 AICTSL CampusChartered BusA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5953 Fare Details Rs953 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1135 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1248 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1361 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Damoh naka metro hospital 19:30 Shardey travels balaji highte, 10h 53m → 06:23 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:23 Radisson hotel square 06:33 Bengali Square 06:53 ChhotigwaltoliJai Mata Ji TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5772 Fare Details Rs772 - Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 S.M.R. Travels, Deen Dayal Bus Stand 9977704812,7771085777,9300594111,9981818136 10h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Sarwate Bus StandOm Sai Ram TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 SMR Travels Deen Dayal Chowk 10h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels IndoreNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Neema heart hospital 10h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Navlakha bus standNew Loksewa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5733 Fare Details Rs733 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Hans travels, jp petrol pump balaji hights isbt deendayal chowk 10h 15m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 SMR Travels Deen Dayal Chowk 10h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels IndoreBenz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jabalpur to Indore
How many buses are running between Jabalpur to Indore on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Jabalpur to Indore. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Jabalpur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jabalpur to Indore bus route leaves at 17:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹579.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Jabalpur?
The last bus for Jabalpur to Indore route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹682.
What are the boarding points for Jabalpur to Indore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Jabalpur are I.s.b.t deendayal bus stand plat form no. (r) , Deendayal chowk , Hans travels, jp petrol pump balaji hights isbt deendayal chowk , SMR Travels Deen Dayal Chowk and Tigadda bypass .
What are the dropping points in Indore for the Jabalpur Indore bus route?
Dropping points in Indore for this route are Others , Teen Imli Square , Sarwate Bus Stand , Dakkanvala Kuwa and Navlakha .
Who are the popular operators on the Jabalpur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Jabalpur to Indore bus route are Jai Mata Ji Travels , New Loksewa Travels , Intercity Travels Indore and Chartered Bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jabalpur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Jabalpur Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.