- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Deendayal chowk 17:45 Tigadda bypass 15h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Chhotigwaltoli 08:30 Radisson hotel squareAmbey TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 I.s.b.t deendayal bus stand plat form no. (r)-7 19:10 New loksewa travels near deendayal chowk bus stan balaji high 19:20 Annamukh by pass bhedeghat road jabalpur 11h 55m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Radisson hotel square 07:20 Pipliyahana SquareNew Loksewa TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Shop No 13 Shri Balaji Heights Near ISBT Jabalpur 11h 52m → 07:07 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:07 AICTSL CampusChartered BusA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51021 Fare Details Rs1021 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1361 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Shop No 13 Shri Balaji Heights Near ISBT Jabalpur 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Radission Hotel Square 08:00 AICTSL CampusChartered BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51361 Fare Details Rs1361 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 S.M.R. Travels, Deen Dayal Bus Stand 9977704812,7771085777,9300594111,9981818136 10h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Sarwate Bus StandOm Sai Ram TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 SMR Travels Deen Dayal Chowk 10h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels IndoreA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51102 Fare Details Rs1102 - Sleeper
- 21:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:31 Hans travels, jp petrol pump balaji hights isbt deendayal chowk 10h 0m → 07:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:31 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5955 Fare Details Rs955 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jabalpur to Indore
How many buses are running between Jabalpur to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Jabalpur to Indore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Jabalpur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jabalpur to Indore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Jabalpur?
The last bus for Jabalpur to Indore route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
What are the boarding points for Jabalpur to Indore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Jabalpur are Annamukh by pass bhedeghat road jabalpur , Smr travels deendayal bus stand i.s.b.t , S.M.R. Travels, Deen Dayal Bus Stand 9977704812,7771085777,9300594111,9981818136 , SMR Travels Deen Dayal Chowk and I.s.b.t deendayal bus stand plat form no. (r) .
What are the dropping points in Indore for the Jabalpur Indore bus route?
Dropping points in Indore for this route are Teen Imli Square , Dakkanvala Kuwa , Navlakha , White Church and Chhotigwaltoli .
Who are the popular operators on the Jabalpur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Jabalpur to Indore bus route are Chartered Bus , Ambey Travels , New Loksewa Travels and Om Sai Ram Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jabalpur to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Jabalpur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Jabalpur Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.