- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Ganesh Travels Navjivan Complex Station Road, Near. Polovictri Cinema, Jaipur. 15:40 200 Feet Bypass road- 01414056855 , 7230006817 11h 0m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 BPCL CNG and Petrol Pump Aroma CircleJakhar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Gujarat travels,shop no.2, opp. Metropiller no.176, polovictory,station road (pickup by van) 16:00 200 ft by pass ajmer road 10h 45m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 PalanpurGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:55 9462796171 opposite polovictory cinema , station road jaipur 18:15 9462796171 sethi bus ajmer puliya https://bit.ly/2jodxcfy 18:55 9829924303 200 ft bypass chauraha 19:10 Bhankrota 9829924303 11h 20m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Palanpur 05:20 Gurunanak RoadSethi Yatra CompanyNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kalpana chembar near hasanpura puliya railway st. 9414033045 18:00 Sodala office near govt. School ashokpura 9414033029 18:20 200 ft bypass se pahle shiv mandir ke pass 9414033007 18:25 Heerapura off aposit amrai restorent 9414033064 19:00 Near sambhar road cricel mokhumpura nh-8 ajmer road 11h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 PalanpurKalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Gujarat travels,shop no.2, opp. Metropiller no.176, polovictory,station road (pickup by van) 22:30 200 ft by pass ajmer road 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 PalanpurGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.6/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 23:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Gujarat travels,shop no.2, opp. Metropiller no.176, polovictory,station road (pickup by van) 23:55 200 ft by pass ajmer road 8h 45m → 08:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 PalanpurGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jaipur to Palanpur
How many buses are running between Jaipur to Palanpur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Jaipur to Palanpur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jaipur to Palanpur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Jaipur to Palanpur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jaipur Palanpur bus route?
and 85 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jaipur to Palanpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jaipur to Palanpur bus route leaves at 15:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹950.
When does the last bus leaves for Palanpur from Jaipur?
The last bus for Jaipur to Palanpur route leaves at 23:25. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Jaipur to Palanpur bus route?
Top operators on the Jaipur to Palanpur bus route are Gujarat travels , Sethi Yatra Company , Jakhar Travels and Kalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jaipur to Palanpur Bus Offers & Promos
Jaipur Palanpur Bus Schedule & Info
Jaipur Palanpur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jaipur
Top Bus routes from Palanpur
Top Trains from Jaipur
Top Trains from Palanpur
Mount Abu Hotels Near to Palanpur
Popular attractions in Palanpur
- Pataleshwar Mahadev Temple
The ancient temple of Mahadev is situated near the area of Keerti Stambh and is devoted to Lord Shiva. It is considered as......
- Balaram Mahadev Temple
Balaram Mahadev temple is a very old temple and is devoted to Lord Shiva. It is just 14 Kms from the city of Palanpur and has......
- Jain Temple
From the Nagas to the Mauryas and later the Malars, Kshatraps and Solankis, all took charge of Palanpur and left their indelible footprints on its rich fertile soil. Palanpur is strictly attached with various religions and hence is frequented by pilgrims from varied communities round the year. Relationship between the Jain community and Palanpur is something that cannot be left neglected.
- Keerti Stambh Victory Tower
Keerti Stambh Victory Tower is one of the main attractions of Gujarat which was founded in the 12 century A.D by a prosperous Jain merchant. It is......