- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Jaisalmer, gadishar circle 17:40 Sampanchayat samiti 18:01 Union circle 9h 50m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 S t stand 03:30 Kalupur Railway Station 03:30 C.t.m (express highway) 03:30 R.T.O CircleThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Garisar circle v 18:15 Airforce circle,near gurudwara-7426933131 18:15 Union circle 9h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ShahibaugSwagat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5903 Fare Details Rs903 - Sleeper
Rs1019 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Jaisalmer, gadishar circle 10h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 R.T.O CircleThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 AIR FORCE CIRCLE M- 8094011048 18:30 UNION CIRCLE M- 8094011048 9h 50m → 04:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Adalaj M- 8094011048 04:40 CTM Char Rasta express highway- M-8094011048 04:30 S T Stand- Gita Mandir M- 8094011048 04:30 Kalupur Railway Station M- 8094011048 04:30 SHAHIBAUGH M- 8094011048 04:20 CHANDKHEDA M-8094011048Deval TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Hanuman travels 18:30 Air force circle 9h 15m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Shahibaug 03:45 Kalupur Railway Station 03:45 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Hanuman TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1365 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Airforce circle,near gurudwara-7426933131 10h 55m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 ShahibaugSwagat TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs605 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Jaisalmer, gadishar circle 9h 50m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 R.T.O CircleThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹500, AC bus is ₹550, Sleeper bus is ₹550 on Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jaisalmer Ahmedabad bus route?
46 seats for Non AC, 206 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 17:40. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹735.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Jaisalmer?
The last bus for Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad bus route are Thar Travels , Swagat Travels , Deval Travels and Hanuman Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jaisalmer to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Jaisalmer Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Jaisalmer Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jaisalmer
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Jaisalmer
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.