- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Neri naka opp.smashan bhumi 13h 55m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 C.t.m (express highway)More TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Shree swami travels, neri naka parking 18:10 Agrawal hospital, 18:15 Shiv colony 18:20 Manraj park 18:25 Gujral petrol pump 18:30 Khote nagar 18:40 Bambhori college 18:55 Pladhi sai baba mandir 13h 31m → 07:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:31 C.t.m (express highway) 07:31 RamolShree Swami Travels JalgaonNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Opp.neri naka parking 18:35 Agarwal hospital 18:40 Gujral petrol pump 18:50 Bhambori bus stand 19:00 Paldhi sai baba mandir 13h 30m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 C.t.m (express highway) 07:45 Narol 07:45 Vishala circle 07:45 Geeta mandir 07:45 PaldiHare Krishna Travels M.K bus serviceNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Nerinaka parking swaminarayan travels 12h 5m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Paldi 06:35 C.t.m (express highway) 06:35 S t standDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Near rto office shirsoli road 12h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 C.t.m (express highway) 07:45 Narol shrinath parking 08:00 PaldiShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jalgaon to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Jalgaon to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Jalgaon to Ahmedabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Jalgaon to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jalgaon to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Jalgaon?
The last bus for Jalgaon to Ahmedabad route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Jalgaon to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Jalgaon to Ahmedabad bus route are More Travels , Shree Swami Travels Jalgaon , Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and Hare Krishna Travels M.K bus service .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jalgaon to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Jalgaon Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Jalgaon Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jalgaon
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Jalgaon
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.