- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Jalgaon 19:50 Shiv Colony 20:00 Gujral Petrol Pump 9h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalyan Bypass 05:30 Thane 05:42 Sion (E) 05:45 Vikhroli 06:15 Vile Parle 07:40 Dahisar 07:45 Borivali (E) National Park 07:50 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 08:00 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 08:10 Goregaon (E) 08:20 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 08:30 Andheri (E) 08:45 Jogeshwari 09:00 Powai 09:15 Bhandup 09:30 Mulund 09:45 Teen Hath Naka 10:15 Bhiwandi ByepassManish TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5812 Fare Details Rs812 - Sleeper
Rs913 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Panjara Pol 20:05 Agarawal Hospital 20:10 Manraj Park 20:15 Shiv Colony 20:17 Khote Nagar 20:20 Gujral Petrol Pump 20:25 Bambhori Collage BusStand 20:30 Paladi 11h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:01 Thane 06:02 Teen Hath Naka 06:03 Mulund (E) 06:04 Airoli Bridge 06:05 (Area)Dadar. 06:06 Vikhroli(E) 06:07 Ghatkopar(E) 06:20 Chembur (Amar Mahal) 06:25 Sion 06:27 (Area)Dadar. 06:28 Parel(w) 06:29 Lalbaug 06:35 Byculla 06:40 JJ Hospital 07:00 VitiShree Durga Travels - CSTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51065 Fare Details Rs1065 - Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Neri Naka 20:05 Akashwani chowk,Jalgaon 20:10 Agarawal Hospital 20:15 Shiv Colony 20:18 Manraj Park 20:20 Gujral Petrol Pump 20:22 Khote Nagar 8h 50m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Bhiwandi Byepass 05:15 Thane 05:20 Mulund Naka Octroi Services 05:40 Sion (W) 05:45 Andheri (E) Bisleri 05:50 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 05:52 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 05:54 Vile Parle (E) Centaur (Sahara) Hotel 05:56 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 05:58 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 06:00 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 06:05 Goregaon (E) 06:20 Borivali (E) National ParkShreee Vitthala TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)801 Fare Details Rs801 - Sleeper
Rs907 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 IMR College 20:15 Manraj Park 20:20 Khote Nagar 20:50 Paldhi, Sai Baba Mandir 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Bandra 05:55 Santacruze 06:20 Goregaon 06:10 Andheri(E) Bisleri 06:15 Jogeshwari(E),Lal Bilding 06:25 Malad(E),Santaram Talaw 06:30 Kandivali(E) 06:35 Borivali(E),National Park 06:00 Vile Parle(E) 05:45 Sion 05:30 Vikroli 05:20 Mulund Toll Naka 05:15 Thane 04:45 Kalyan BypassPadmalaya TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 20:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:01 Panjara Pol 20:21 Agarawal Hospital 20:25 Manraj Park 20:30 Shiv Colony 20:35 Gujral Petrol Pump 20:39 Khote Nagar 20:41 Bambhori Collage BusStand 20:45 Paladi 10h 29m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Thane 05:45 Mulund 05:50 Bhandup West 06:00 IIT Signal Powai 06:05 Andheri 06:10 Jogeshwari 06:15 Goregaon 06:20 Malad 06:30 Borivali (E)Shree Durga Travels - BorivaliA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51065 Fare Details Rs1065 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Jalgaon 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Kalyan Bypass 06:00 Teen Hath Naka 06:10 Mulund Naka 06:14 Vikhroli 06:15 Sion 06:17 Dadar (E) 06:20 Chembur (Amar Mahal) 06:30 (Area)Dadar. 06:35 VT MarketYogesh TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5852 Fare Details Rs852 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jalgaon to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Jalgaon to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Jalgaon to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jalgaon to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹801, Sleeper bus is ₹801 on Jalgaon to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jalgaon Mumbai bus route?
, 150 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jalgaon to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jalgaon to Mumbai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹812.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Jalgaon?
The last bus for Jalgaon to Mumbai route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1065.
Who are the popular operators on the Jalgaon to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Jalgaon to Mumbai bus route are Manish Travels , Shree Durga Travels - CST , Shree Durga Travels - Borivali and Padmalaya Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jalgaon to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Jalgaon Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Jalgaon Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jalgaon
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Jalgaon
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.