- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 JaloreS R S Travels 09:05 JaloreDevanarayana Travels 18h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:29 vashiSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Jalore 17h 0m → 13:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels Near Sagar Hotel 9970573921 13:30 Borivali (E) MR Travels C/O Sandeep Travels 9970573921 13:30 Chembur-(E) Opp. Yogi Restaurant 9970573921 14:30 Panvel- Opp.Mcdonalds 9970573921 15:00 Vashi (Vashi Central One Mall ) 9970573921MR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Jalore 18h 55m → 15:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Panvel 15:40 Borivali EastMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:06 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:06 M. R. Travels, opp. Roadways bus stand, jalor (sirohi crosing pickup by van) 16h 49m → 15:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:55 Borivali-(e) opp. National park - 9426510845M r travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2730 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jalor to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Jalor to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Jalor to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Jalor to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jalor Mumbai bus route?
47 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jalor to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jalor to Mumbai bus route leaves at 09:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Jalor?
The last bus for Jalor to Mumbai route leaves at 23:06. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route are MR Travels Company , M r travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jalor to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Jalor Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Jalor Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jalor
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Jalor
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.