- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 Jalore(S R S Travels) 09:05 Jalore(Devanarayana Travels) 18h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:29 vashi 03:25 SionS R S Southeren Tourist 03:00 Godbandar RoadFountain HotelSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 M. R. Travels, opp. Roadways bus stand, jalor (sirohi crosing pickup by van) 17h 32m → 13:02 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:02 Natitional parkM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 M. R. Travels, opp. Roadways bus stand, jalor (sirohi crosing pickup by van) 18h 2m → 13:32 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:32 Virar Phata 13:32 Vile Parle 13:32 Sion 13:32 Mira Road 13:32 Kashi Mira 13:32 Kandivali (East) 13:32 Jogeshwari (East) 13:32 Dahisar 13:32 Chembur 13:32 Bandra 13:32 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 13:32 Ghodbunder 13:32 Borivali (East)M.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Jalore 17h 0m → 13:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:00 Vashi (Vashi Central One Mall ) 9970573921 14:30 Panvel- Opp.Mcdonalds 9970573921 13:30 Chembur-(E) Opp. Yogi Restaurant 9970573921 13:30 Borivali (E) MR Travels C/O Sandeep Travels 9970573921 13:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels Near Sagar Hotel 9970573921MR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2500 Fare Details Rs2500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Jalore 18h 55m → 15:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Panvel 15:40 Borivali EastMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jalor to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Jalor to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Jalor to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1365, Sleeper bus is ₹1365 and ₹1575 for AC Volvo on Jalor to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jalor Mumbai bus route?
, 167 seats for AC and 42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jalor to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jalor to Mumbai bus route leaves at 09:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Jalor?
The last bus for Jalor to Mumbai route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1365.
Who are the popular operators on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Jalor to Mumbai bus route are MR Travels Company , M.R. Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jalor to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Jalor Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Jalor Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jalor
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Jalor
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.