- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Mango Bus Stand 10h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Gandhi MaidanPappu Luxury(Chetak Luxury Tourism Pvt Ltd.)Leyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Maharaja push back (2+1) 1.7/5640 Fare Details Rs640 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Mango Bus Stand 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Meethapur Bus StandSRI KRISHNA RATHLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (1+1) 2.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Mango Bus Stand 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Meethapur Bus StandSINGH TRAVELSLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech (2+1) 3.8/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Mango Bus Stand 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Meethapur Bus StandRAJDHANI BUS SERVICESTata A/C Sleeper/Semi Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5775 Fare Details Rs775 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Mango Bus Stand 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Meethapur Bus StandSINGH TRAVELSTata A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (2+1) 4.0/5785 Fare Details Rs785 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jamshedpur to Patna
How many buses are running between Jamshedpur to Patna on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Jamshedpur to Patna.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jamshedpur to Patna bus route?
The minimum fare for on Jamshedpur to Patna bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jamshedpur Patna bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jamshedpur to Patna bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jamshedpur to Patna bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹640.
When does the last bus leaves for Patna from Jamshedpur?
The last bus for Jamshedpur to Patna route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Jamshedpur to Patna bus route?
Top operators on the Jamshedpur to Patna bus route are SINGH TRAVELS , SRI KRISHNA RATH , Pappu Luxury(Chetak Luxury Tourism Pvt Ltd.) and RAJDHANI BUS SERVICES .
Jamshedpur to Patna Bus Offers & Promos
Jamshedpur Patna Bus Schedule & Info
Jamshedpur Patna Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jamshedpur
Top Bus routes from Patna
Top Trains from Jamshedpur
Top Trains from Patna
Hotels in Patna
Popular attractions in Patna
- Maner Sharif
Maner Sharif in Maner, approximately 30km from Patna, is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the region. The dargah(mosque), built on National Highway 30, is famous not only amongst devotees of all faiths, but amongst tourists from far off places also. The mosque is extremely popular in the country and is an ancient construction which beautifully depicts classical Islamic architecture through intricate work of sculptures on its ceilings and pillars.
- Phulwari Sharif
Acknowledged for the Sufi culture, Phulwari Sharif is believed to be of ancient times and was a key centre of cultural ........
- Takht Sri Patna Sahib
Takht Sri Patna Sahib is a religious place for Sikhs and is located on the banks of the holy Ganga River. It was built by ......
- Agam Kuan
Agam Kuan is very popular for the archaeological sites. It is situated near to Gulzarbagh Railway Station in Patna and is widely known as .........