- 15:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:20 Jayankondam 5h 0m → 20:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:00 Chengalpattu Toll 19:15 Mahindra City Bus Stop 19:20 Singaperumal Koil Bus Stop 19:30 Maraimalai Nagar 19:35 Srm University 19:45 Guduvanchery Bus Stop 19:50 Vandalur Zoo 20:00 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 20:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Bus Stop 20:15 Chrompet 20:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 20:25 Chennai Airport 20:27 Alandur 20:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 20:45 KoyambeduRaahath TransportScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.5/5556 Fare Details Rs556 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:35 Jayankondam - SS Travels 4h 55m → 20:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 19:35 Mahendra City 19:40 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 19:45 Maraimalar Nagar 19:50 SRM University 19:55 Perungalathur 20:00 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 20:05 Chromepet 20:10 Pallavaram 20:15 Meenabakkam Airport 20:20 Ashok Pillar 20:25 Vadapalani 20:30 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.5/5546 Fare Details Rs546 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 JAYANKONDAM 5h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Jayankondam 6h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)315 Fare Details Rs315 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs525 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:25 Jayankondam 5h 20m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Chengalpattu 03:55 Vandalur 04:10 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:35 Chromepet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:45 Airport 04:55 Guindy 05:10 Ashokpillar 05:20 KoyembeduMargic TransportsNon A/C Push Back (2+2)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Jayankondam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Jayankondam to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Jayankondam to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jayankondam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 546 on Jayankondam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jayankondam Chennai bus route?
38 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jayankondam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jayankondam to Chennai bus route leaves at 15:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹556.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Jayankondam?
The last bus for Jayankondam to Chennai route leaves at 15:35. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹546.
Who are the popular operators on the Jayankondam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Jayankondam to Chennai bus route are K.P.N , Valan Tours & Travels , Parveen Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jayankondam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Jayankondam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Jayankondam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jayankondam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.