- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Jayshingpur 13h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Anandarao CricleSR Tours and TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1700 Fare Details Rs1700 - Sleeper
- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 Jayshingpur 12h 55m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Jalahalli Cross 04:30 Yeshwanthpur 04:45 Anandarao CricleSR Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Jaysinghpur 10h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Tumkur BypassNational travels ntnA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Jaysinghpur 11h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Tumkur Bypass 04:45 Nelamangala Toll 05:00 Yeshvantpur Goverdhan theater 05:15 Anand Rao Circle 05:20 Majestic 05:40 KalasipalyamNational travels ntnA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Jaysinghpur 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tumkur Bypass 06:30 Nelamangala Toll 07:00 Yeshvantpur Goverdhan theater 07:15 Anand Rao Circle 07:20 Majestic 07:30 KalasipalyamNational travels ntnA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Shidnale Agency 13h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Nelamangala 07:40 8th mile 07:50 Jalahalli cross 08:00 Yeshwantpur 08:10 Rajajinagar 08:30 Anand rao circle 08:35 Majestic 09:00 KalasipalyamKonduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd.Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.5/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
Rs1600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jaysingpur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Jaysingpur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Jaysingpur to Bangalore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1500 on Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jaysingpur Bangalore bus route?
32 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 16:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1700.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Jaysingpur?
The last bus for Jaysingpur to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1500.
Who are the popular operators on the Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Jaysingpur to Bangalore bus route are National travels ntn , SR Tours and Travels and Konduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jaysingpur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Jaysingpur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Jaysingpur Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jaysingpur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...