- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 M. R. Travels, nr. Pratap nagar pvt bus stand, jodhpur - 0291-2633687 18:40 M. R. Travels, basni mandi mode, pali road, jodhpur -0291-2722233 18:00 M r travels (pick up by van/auto) 36h 14m → 06:44 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:44 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Pal Main Road 20:30 Basni 36h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Majistik 08:15 Anad Rao Circle 08:00 Yeshwantpur 07:45 Guruguntapaliya mumbai 1000 km borad 07:35 Jalahali Cross 07:25 Parle Toll Plaza 07:15 NelamangalaMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 M. R. Travels, nr. Pratap nagar pvt bus stand, jodhpur - 0291-2633687 21:40 M. R. Travels, basni mandi mode, pali road, jodhpur -0291-2722233 20:50 M r travels (pick up by van/auto) 36h 5m → 09:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:35 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Jodhpur 34h 45m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:50 Kalasipalyam 08:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 08:40 Rajajinagar 08:30 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 08:00 Nelamangala S R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.2/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Samrat Ashok Udyan 22:00 Kalpatru Road 22:15 Main Pal Road,Near Barkatulla Khan Stadiyum 22:15 Cazri Road,Opp-Rathi Steel,Jodhpur 22:25 Basni Mandi Mode, Pali Road 22:30 Jakhar Travels,Jhalamand Chorahiya,Jodhpur 36h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jodhpur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Jodhpur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Jodhpur to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jodhpur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1785, Sleeper bus is ₹1785 and ₹2310 for AC Volvo on Jodhpur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jodhpur Bangalore bus route?
, 159 seats for AC and 48 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jodhpur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jodhpur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1890.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Jodhpur?
The last bus for Jodhpur to Bangalore route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1785.
Who are the popular operators on the Jodhpur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Jodhpur to Bangalore bus route are M.R. Travels , MR Travels Company , SRS Travels and Jakhar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jodhpur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Jodhpur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Jodhpur Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jodhpur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Jodhpur
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...