- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 VKJAIN MARWAD 14:10 NAHAR CHORAHA 17h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Patel CircleAshok TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 KALPATRU CINEMA 15:05 Cazri road b/h shastri nagar thana 15:07 Mandi mode bashni 15:10 Jhalamand circle 15:12 Shatabdi circle 15:15 pali road check post 16h 10m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump)Jain travels regdNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs713 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 M.r.travels opp rawan ka chabutra 9772746495 15:30 M r travels pratap nagar 02912633687/7357340555 15:45 M r travels basni 16:10 Bjs kalvi pyau 9772706495 15h 7m → 06:37 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:37 Pipliyahana SquareM R TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:31 V k jain travels,kalptaru cinema road near rathi hospital, jodhpur 13h 55m → 07:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:26 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.8/51271 Fare Details Rs1271 - Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Kalpatru Road (By pickup van) 17:55 Samrat Ashok Udyan 18:10 Main Pal Road,Near Barkatulla Khan Stadiyum 18:10 Mandore Road Paota (By pickup van) 18:10 Paota Manji Ka Hatha (Pickup By Van) 18:15 Cazri Road,Opp-Rathi Steel,Jodhpur 18:20 Basni Mandi Mode, Pali Road 18:45 B.J.S Banar Road 14h 30m → 08:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:40 IndoreJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.1/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 M.r.travels opp rawan ka chabutra 9772746495 19:00 M r travels pratap nagar 02912633687/7357340555 19:10 M r travels basni 19:45 Paota m r travels 14h 1m → 09:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:01 Pipliyahana SquareM R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5788 Fare Details Rs788 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs935 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 VKJAIN MARWAD 20:20 NAHAR CHORAHA 20:25 Pasport office 14h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 Patel CircleAshok TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jodhpur to Indore
How many buses are running between Jodhpur to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Jodhpur to Indore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jodhpur to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1271 for AC Volvo on Jodhpur to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jodhpur Indore bus route?
and 30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jodhpur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jodhpur to Indore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Jodhpur?
The last bus for Jodhpur to Indore route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Jodhpur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Jodhpur to Indore bus route are M R Travels , Ashok Travels , Jain travels regd and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jodhpur to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Jodhpur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Jodhpur Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jodhpur
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Jodhpur
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.