- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Muthu Mariamman Temple 18:35 Kamuthi Bus Stand 18:35 Keelaramanadhi 18:40 Kilamarathupatti 19:00 Kamuthi Vilakku 10h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Azhar travels Tambaram 05:15 Egmore 05:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 KAMUDHI RAJA MHD 7708348166 11h 50m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:05 Crompet Bus Stand 05:15 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:20 Airport 05:25 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:10 Egmore 06:15 Central 06:20 MannadiShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Muthu Mariyamman Temple 19:05 Kamuthi Bus Stand 10h 20m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Chengalpattu 04:00 Singaperumalkoil 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:15 SRM COLLEGE 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Vandalur crescent college 04:35 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 04:50 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 shanthi petrol bunk 05:05 guindy 05:20 Egmore 05:40 KoyambeduCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kamuthi 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 06:00 Egmore 06:30 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Busstand 10h 5m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpat Toll 04:15 SRM COLLEGE 04:30 Perungalaltur 04:35 Tambaram 05:00 Meenampakam airport 05:20 Guindy 05:25 Koyambedu 05:30 MannadiSPG TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper/Semi Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs700 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kamuthi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kamuthi to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kamuthi to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kamuthi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kamuthi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kamuthi Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kamuthi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kamuthi to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹892.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kamuthi?
The last bus for Kamuthi to Chennai route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Kamuthi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kamuthi to Chennai bus route are Amarnath Travels , SPG Travels , Shri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT) and CSK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kamuthi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kamuthi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kamuthi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kamuthi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.