- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Near P.V.T Bus Stand 8h 20m → 03:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Near Edapally Toll Junction 04:00 Near Vytilla Corporation BuildingPeters TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kanjanagadu Nithyananda travels 20:05 Kanjanangad Vikram travels 20:10 Pattanakadu JN 20:15 NILESHWAR 20:30 Cheruvathoor 20:35 Kalikadavu 20:45 Karivelloor 20:55 Velloor 9h 25m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Aluva Bypass 04:55 Kalamassery 05:00 Edapally Toll 05:05 Palarivattom Pipeline 05:27 Kadavnthra 05:30 VytilaGreenline KeralaVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2)892 Fare Details Rs892 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 KOHINOOR TRAVELS KANJAGAD 20:15 Kanjangad Nithyananda Travels 20:20 VIKRAM TRAVELS KANJAGAD 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 South Railway Station (NO DINNER STOP) 05:45 Vytla Mobility Hub (NO DINNER STOP)Sona TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.7/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Kanhangad 6h 15m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Angamally 03:35 Aluva Bypass 03:40 Kalamassari 03:45 Edapalli Toll 03:50 Palarivattom Bypass 04:00 Vyttilla SrsSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1843 Fare Details Rs1843 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Kanjangad 7h 5m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 VyttilaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 KANJANAGADU 7h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 ASHIRVAD TRAVELS M G ROAD ERNAKULAM/0484,2367709(08254-230035,232435 05:45 KALAMACHERRY APPOLO JUNCTION 05:45 ALVA SONA TRAVELS 05:45 ALVA ZAMZAM TRAVELS 05:45 KALYANI TRAVELS ANGAMALY 05:45 CHALUKUDY ANJANA TRAVELSSri durgamba travels-K UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Near Kanhangad Old Busstand 7h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Ernakulam Bus StandGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kanhangad to Ernakulam
How many buses are running between Kanhangad to Ernakulam on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kanhangad to Ernakulam. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 892 on Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kanhangad Ernakulam bus route?
63 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Ernakulam from Kanhangad?
The last bus for Kanhangad to Ernakulam route leaves at 22:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus route?
Top operators on the Kanhangad to Ernakulam bus route are Peters Travels , Greenline Kerala , Sona Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kanhangad to Ernakulam Bus Offers & Promos
Kanhangad Ernakulam Bus Schedule & Info
Kanhangad Ernakulam Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kanhangad
Top Bus routes from Ernakulam
Top Trains from Kanhangad
Top Trains from Ernakulam
Hotels in Ernakulam
Popular attractions in Ernakulam
- Fort Kochi
Fort Kochi is a small hamlet situated near Ernakulam. It is one of the most visited attractions in Ernakulam. There are striking beaches along ..........
- Bolgatty Palace
Located on Bolgatty Island, Bolgatty Palace offers panoramic views of the port and the harbor. Bolgatty Palace might have been the royal palace in the past but at the present time, the palace has been converted into.......
- Jewish Synagogue
The Jewish Synagogue was constructed in the year 1568. It is a captivating structure that attracts a large number of .........
- Tripunithura Hill Palace
Tripunithura Hill Palace is regarded as one of the largest archaeological museum in Kerala and was established in the year 1865. Tripunithura Hill Palace is built in.......