- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 KANHANGAD NITHYANANDA TRAVELS 20:05 Kanhangad Vikram travels 20:10 Pattanakadu JN 20:15 NILESHWAR 20:30 Cheruvathoor 20:35 Kalikadavu 20:45 Karivelloor 20:55 Velloor 7h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 THRISSUR AMALA HOSPITAL 03:30 Thrissur 03:35 Ollur 03:45 Ambaloor 03:50 Pudukad 04:00 KodakaraGreenline KeralaVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 KOHINOOR TRAVELS KANJAGAD 20:15 Kanjangad Nithyananda Travels 20:20 VIKRAM TRAVELS KANJAGAD 7h 15m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thrissur Railway Station RoadSona TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 KOHINOOR TRAVELS KANJAGAD 20:30 Kanjangad Nithyananda Travels 20:35 VIKRAM TRAVELS KANJAGAD 8h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Thrissur Railway Station RoadSona TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Kanjangad 5h 30m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Thrissur TownKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
Rs1250 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Kanhangad 4h 45m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 Kunnamkulam 02:30 Railway Station Road 03:00 ChalakudySRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)898 Fare Details Rs898 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 KANJANAGADU 5h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 TRISSUR KVMK TRAVELSSri durgamba travels-K UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Near Kanhangad Old Busstand 6h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Thrissur Arrow Travels R S RoadGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kanhangad to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Kanhangad to Thrissur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kanhangad to Thrissur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kanhangad to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 560 on Kanhangad to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kanhangad Thrissur bus route?
134 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kanhangad to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kanhangad to Thrissur bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Kanhangad?
The last bus for Kanhangad to Thrissur route leaves at 22:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Kanhangad to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Kanhangad to Thrissur bus route are Sona Travels , Greenline Kerala , SRS Travels and Ganesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kanhangad to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Kanhangad Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Kanhangad Thrissur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kanhangad
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Kanhangad
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Vadakkunnathan Temple
Vadakkunathan Temple is one of the major attractions of the city which is famous for its high religious values. Nestled in the center of......
- Elephant Camp
A trip to Guruvayoor is more than a spiritual voyage for thousands of devotees irrespective of their caste and class. It is because Guruvayoor in Kerala is the most revered and important places of worship where devotees of Lord Krishna come to wash off their sins, share their pain and grievances with the Lord and worship for peace and happiness. Apart from the shrine of Lord Krishna, another interesting feature of Guruvayoor is the Elephant Camp, located at a distance of around 3km from Guruvayoor Temple.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......