- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Abdul Rizak Petrol Pump 14h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city 05:30 Bommasandara 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51099 Fare Details Rs1099 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1199 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1399 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Kanjirappally 14h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur Kallada 06:05 Electronic City 06:10 Bommasandra 06:20 Bommanahalli 06:30 Madiwala 06:50 Silk Board 07:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kanjirappally 12h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Krishnagiri 05:10 Hosur 05:20 Attibele 05:30 Bommasandra Post Office 05:35 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:40 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Christ University 06:10 Dairy circle 06:15 Wilson Garden 06:20 Lalbagh Maingate 06:30 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1) 2.8/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kanjirappally 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Bommasandra 05:45 Electronic City toll gate 05:50 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/51837 Fare Details Rs1837 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kanjirappally 18:30 Kanjirappally 26th Mile 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bommasandra 05:40 Electronic City 05:55 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51453 Fare Details Rs1453 - Sleeper
Rs1565 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kanjirappally to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kanjirappally to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kanjirappally to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1837 on Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kanjirappally Bangalore bus route?
32 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1099.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kanjirappally?
The last bus for Kanjirappally to Bangalore route leaves at 15:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1099.
Who are the popular operators on the Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kanjirappally to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SPS Travels India , Kerala lines and Atlas Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kanjirappally to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kanjirappally Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kanjirappally Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kanjirappally
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...