- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Mayuri travels kannad 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 C.t.m (express highway)Veer travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 highway 12h 0m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 C.t.m (express highway) 07:00 PaldiGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Mayuri travels kannad 13h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 RamolVeer travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Bus Stand 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 C T M Express Highway ( Drop if Bus reach before 7 AM) 07:30 Vishala hotel 07:30 NarolHumsafar Travels - Benz ClassA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sagar travels 12h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 C.t.m (express highway)Sagar Travels Sagar ExpressNon A/C Sleeper (1+2)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kannad to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Kannad to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kannad to Ahmedabad. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kannad to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kannad to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Kannad?
The last bus for Kannad to Ahmedabad route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Kannad to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Kannad to Ahmedabad bus route are Veer travels , Gujarat Travels , Sagar Travels Sagar Express and Humsafar Travels - Benz Class .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kannad to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Kannad Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Kannad Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kannad
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.