- 06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 KANNAD 6h 40m <→ 12:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:40 CHANDAN NAGAR 12:51 ALANDI YERWADA X RD. 13:00 SHIVAJI NAGAR PUNEMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY310 Fare Details Rs310 - Seater
- 07:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:15 KANNAD 6h 40m <→ 13:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:55 CHANDAN NAGAR 14:05 ALANDI YERWADA X RD.MSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY310 Fare Details Rs310 - Seater
- 07:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:45 KANNAD 6h 50m <→ 14:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:35 CHANDAN NAGAR 14:40 ALANDI YERWADA X RD. 14:45 SHIVAJI NAGAR PUNEMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY310 Fare Details Rs310 - Seater
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 KANNAD 6h 45m <→ 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 SHIVAJI NAGAR PUNE 04:55 PIMPRI CHINCHVADMSRTCSHIVSHAHI 4.2/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Kannad (bus stand) 6h 25m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 New sangvi 04:55 Nigdi 04:55 Rakshak chowk 04:55 Sangvi Fata 04:55 Shivaji Nagar 04:55 Wagholi 04:55 Aditya birla hospital 04:55 Bijalinagar 04:55 Kalewadi Fata 04:55 Shikrapur Chowck 04:55 Viman nagar...Jogeshwari EnterprisesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Saraswati travels - bus stand 22:45 Hatnoor fata 6h 25m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Chandan Nagar 05:00 Chandan nagar by pass 05:10 Viman Nagar 05:20 Yerwada 05:30 Pune Station 05:40 Shivaji Nagar 05:50 Sangvi Fata 06:00 Jagtap Dairy 06:05 Kalewadi Fata 06:15 Pimpri 06:25 Chinchwad 06:30 Akurdi 06:45 NigdiSaraswati TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:56 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:56 Kannad (bus stand) 6h 32m → 05:28 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:28 New sangvi 05:28 Nigdi 05:28 Rakshak chowk 05:28 Sangvi Fata 05:28 Shivaji Nagar 05:28 Wagholi 05:28 Aditya birla hospital 05:28 Bijalinagar 05:28 Kalewadi Fata 05:28 Shikrapur Chowck 05:28 Viman nagar...Jogeshwari EnterprisesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kannad to Pune
How many buses are running between Kannad to Pune on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kannad to Pune. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
When does the first Kannad to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kannad to Pune bus route leaves at 06:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹310.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Kannad?
The last bus for Kannad to Pune route leaves at 07:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹310.
What are the boarding points for Kannad to Pune Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kannad are Hatnoor fata , Kannad (bus stand) , KANNAD and Saraswati travels .
What are the dropping points in Pune for the Kannad Pune bus route?
Dropping points in Pune for this route are Railway Station , Sangvi Phata , Pimpri Chinchwad , Yerwada and Nigdi .
Who are the popular operators on the Kannad to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Kannad to Pune bus route are MSRTC , Jogeshwari Enterprises and Saraswati Travels .
Kannad to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Kannad Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.