- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 New kothari travels contact no.-9460817607,8769663854 7h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Chiloda 03:00 Kalupur Railway Station 03:00 Naroda Patiya 03:00 Shahibaug 03:00 ThakkarnagarNew Kothari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Bus Stand - Kapasan - 9829756278 8h 20m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Naroda Patiya 05:05 Shahibaug 05:05 Chiloda 05:05 Memco 05:05 C.t.m (express highway) 05:05 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 05:05 Kalupur Railway StationLake City TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 J.j.welcome travels (kapasan). 7h 15m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 C.t.m (express highway) 04:00 Chota chiloda 04:00 Kalupur Railway Station 04:00 Naroda Patiya 04:00 S t stand 04:00 ShahibaugJ J TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (1+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 J.j.welcome travels (kapasan) 7h 10m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Chiloda 04:55 Kalupur Railway Station 04:55 Naroda Patiya 04:55 Shahibaug 04:55 MemnagarJ J TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Bajrang shreeji travels bus stand 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chiloda 05:30 Kalupur Railway Station 05:30 Memnagar 05:30 Naroda Patiya 05:30 Paldi 05:30 Satellite 05:30 Shahibaug 05:30 Jivraj parkBajrang Shreeji TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kapasan to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Kapasan to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kapasan to Ahmedabad. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kapasan to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kapasan to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Kapasan?
The last bus for Kapasan to Ahmedabad route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
Who are the popular operators on the Kapasan to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Kapasan to Ahmedabad bus route are J J Travels , Lake City Travels , Bajrang Shreeji Travels and New Kothari Travels .
Kapasan to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Kapasan Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Kapasan Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kapasan
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Kapasan
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.