- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Karad - Hotel Pankaj Executive 11h 15m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/52000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KARAD SHREE TOURS AND TRAVELS (M) 9823233909 10h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 KIKKERI PH 0821 - 2448989 07:30 COLAMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL MYSORE PH 0821 - 2448989 08:30 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)2730 Fare Details Rs2730 - Sleeper
Rs2835 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Karad - Hotel Pankaj Executive 10h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 1.1/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 KARAD SHREE TOURS AND TRAVELS (M) 9823233909 10h 45m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KIKKERI PH 0821 - 2448989 08:15 COLAMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL MYSORE PH 0821 - 2448989 09:15 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989VRL TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Semi Sleeper
Rs2415 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Karad - Hotel Pankaj Executive 10h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karad to Mysore
How many buses are running between Karad to Mysore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Karad to Mysore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karad to Mysore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 2310 on Karad to Mysore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karad Mysore bus route?
93 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karad to Mysore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karad to Mysore bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mysore from Karad?
The last bus for Karad to Mysore route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Karad to Mysore bus route?
Top operators on the Karad to Mysore bus route are SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karad to Mysore Bus Offers & Promos
Karad Mysore Bus Schedule & Info
Karad Mysore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karad
Top Bus routes from Mysore
Top Trains from Karad
Top Trains from Mysore
Hotels in Mysore
Popular attractions in Mysore
- Jaganmohan Palace
Fondly nicknamed as the 'City of Palaces', Mysore's architectural beauty revolves around its age old gallant palaces bearing the royal stories of Wodeyar dynasty. Art,culture and heritage dispersed all over Mysore lure art lovers, historians and amateur travellers from round the country. In its list of palaces, Jaganmohan Palace occupies a strikingly important position and is known to attract visitors since its inception.
- Brindavan Gardens
Located at a distance of 19 kms from Mysore City Center are the Brindavan Gardens of Mysore.
- Lalitha Mahal
A touch of majesty, a feel of stateliness can be relished in the phenomenal Lalitha Mahal that stands testimony to the royal taste and opulence of the then Maharja of Mysore. It was designed by Maharaja Krishnaraj Bahadur Wadiyar IV to house the likes of the Viceroy of India and other renowned dignitaries. Nestled on a hilltop amid terraced and landscaped gardens, Lalitha Mahal is one grand show of style, design, architecture, embellishments and enchantments.
- Railway Museum
Located on Krishnaraja Sagar Road, the Railway Museum of Mysore is second only after the National Railway Museum, New Delhi. The museum is situated in front of the Central Food and Technology Institute and was set up in the year 1979.