- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Karaikal 12h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Karaikal Busstand 10h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:20 Athipalli Toll Gate9980145454 03:30 Electronic City 03:40 Silk Board9980145454 03:45 Madivala9980145454 04:40 Majestic9980145454 04:45 KalasipalayamUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Karaikal 10h 50m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Attibele 04:20 ElectronicCity 04:25 Bommana Halli 04:35 Silk Board 05:00 Madiwala 05:15 Shanthinagar 05:20 KalasipalyamRaahath TransportBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 karaikal 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:30 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Karaikal Busstand 10h 15m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Athipalli Toll Gate9980145454 04:10 Electronic City 04:20 Silk Board9980145454 04:25 Madivala9980145454 05:20 Majestic9980145454 05:25 KalasipalayamUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Thirunallar Boarding At Karaikal Busstand 9865511926 19:30 Karaikal Busstand Opp Vandhana Restaurant 9865511926 19:40 Porayar Rajiv Gandhi Statue 9865511926 10h 45m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Electronic City 05:45 Silk Board9980145454 06:10 Madivala9980145454 06:10 Madivala9980145454Universal TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/5620 Fare Details Rs620 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs720 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs770 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 A1Travels 10h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 ElectronicCity 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karaikal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Karaikal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Karaikal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Karaikal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karaikal Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karaikal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karaikal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Karaikal?
The last bus for Karaikal to Bangalore route leaves at 19:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹620.
Who are the popular operators on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route are Universal Travels , Raahath Transport , Royal Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karaikal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Karaikal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Karaikal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karaikal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Karaikal
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...