- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Karaikal 12h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalasipalyam 05:00 MadiwalaSRS TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Karaikal 10h 50m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Bommana Halli 05:20 Kalasipalyam 05:15 Shanthinagar 04:35 Silk Board 04:20 ElectronicCity 04:15 Attibele 05:00 MadiwalaRaahath TransportBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Karaikal New Busstand Opp Vandana Restaurant 18:55 Porayar Rajiv Gandhi Statue 9865511926 10h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalasipalayam 05:25 Madivala 05:00 Silk Board 04:45 Electronic CityUniversal TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)667 Fare Details Rs667 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs717 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs787 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 karaikal 10h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Electronic city Tollgate 05:00 Hosur 06:00 Kalasipalayam 05:30 MadiwalaRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Karaikal New Busstand Opp Vandana Restaurant 19:40 Porayar Rajiv Gandhi Statue 9865511926 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Kalasipalayam 06:10 Madivala 05:45 Silk Board 05:30 Electronic CityUniversal TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs700 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs750 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 A1Travels 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalasipalyam 05:45 ElectronicCity 06:00 MadiwalaA1 TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karaikal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Karaikal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Karaikal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹667, Sleeper bus is ₹667 on Karaikal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karaikal Bangalore bus route?
70 seats for Non AC, 116 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karaikal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karaikal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Karaikal?
The last bus for Karaikal to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Karaikal to Bangalore bus route are Universal Travels , Raahath Transport , Royal Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karaikal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Karaikal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Karaikal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karaikal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Karaikal
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...