- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Karaikal 6h 45m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 KarurMaaruthi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Karaikal Bismi Travels 4h 55m → 00:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:55 Karur By-PassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Karaikal Busstand 20:25 Vanjur 20:30 Nagoor 6h 45m → 02:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:40 karurAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karaikal to Karur
How many buses are running between Karaikal to Karur on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Karaikal to Karur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karaikal to Karur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹630 for AC Volvo on Karaikal to Karur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karaikal Karur bus route?
and 48 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karaikal to Karur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karaikal to Karur bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Karur from Karaikal?
The last bus for Karaikal to Karur route leaves at 20:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
Who are the popular operators on the Karaikal to Karur bus route?
Top operators on the Karaikal to Karur bus route are Air Indiaa Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Maaruthi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karaikal to Karur Bus Offers & Promos
Karaikal Karur Bus Schedule & Info
Karaikal Karur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karaikal
Top Bus routes from Karur
Top Trains from Karaikal
Top Trains from Karur
Hotels in Karur
Popular attractions in Karur
- Kalyana Venkataramasami Temple
One of the most sacred Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu, the Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy temple is located in Thanthondrimalai, 4 km south of Karur. It is also known as ‘Then Thirupathi’, meaning Thirupathi of the south. Thousands of people visit this temple on the Saturdays of the Tamil month Puratasi to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Sri Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar Temple
Considered as one of the seven religious sthalams of Sivalayams, Karur is famous for great Pasupatheeshwara Temple. It is dedicated to .....
One of the astounding places, Nerur is famous for its lush green flora. It is believed to be a very holy place as it was a .......
Another most important attraction of Karur, Mayanur is only 21 Kms from the city. The place is known for Sellandiyamman temple and ......