- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 KARKAL M.O PH 08258 - 231601 7h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 OPP BASAVA VANA-HABIB BUILDING(VAN PICK-UP(M)9343993274VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Sanoor 20:36 Karkala Bypass 20:40 Karkala Sugama Tourist 20:44 Karkala Taluk Office 20:45 JuduRaste Karkala 7h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Kalaghatagi opp BusStand 04:10 Indi Pump 04:30 Hubli Sugama Tourist Chennamma Circle 04:35 Sri Durgamba Travel Ayodhya Hotel 04:45 Gokul Road Akshya Park 04:48 Gokul Road Near Nehru Nagar Water Tank 04:50 Gokul Road Kirloskar Electric CompanySugama Tourist Route No - 41Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Karkala bypass 20:45 Karkala 20:47 karkala thaluk office 20:48 joduraste karkala 20:49 Kukkundoor Bus stop 7h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Neeligin Road- oppTirumala Trade CentreReshma Tourist-Moodbdiri to BelgaumNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Karkala Bypass 21:00 Karkala Sugama Tourist 21:00 Sanoor 21:00 Bailur 21:02 Karkala Taluk Office 21:02 JuduRaste Karkala 21:05 Kondadi School 21:20 Guddeyangadi 7h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kalaghatagi opp BusStand 04:25 Indi Pump 04:45 Hubli Sugama Tourist Chennamma Circle 04:50 Sri Durgamba Travel Ayodhya Hotel 04:55 Gokul Road Akshya Park 05:00 Gokul Road Near Nehru Nagar Water Tank 05:05 Gokul Road Kirloskar Electric CompanySugama Tourist Route No - VNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Sanoor Bus stop 21:00 Karkala Bye Pass 21:00 Karkala Bus stand 21:00 Karkala Taluk office 21:00 Bandimutta Bus stop 21:05 Joduraste Bus Stop 21:10 Bailur Bus stop 21:15 Hiriadka Bus Stop 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Ganesh Travels Chennamma circle 05:00 Gokul Road Akshay ParkGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore-Belgaum-ChikodiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karkal to Hubli
How many buses are running between Karkal to Hubli on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Karkal to Hubli.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karkal to Hubli bus route?
The minimum fare for on Karkal to Hubli bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karkal Hubli bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karkal to Hubli bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karkal to Hubli bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Hubli from Karkal?
The last bus for Karkal to Hubli route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Karkal to Hubli bus route?
Top operators on the Karkal to Hubli bus route are Sugama Tourist Route No - V , Reshma Tourist-Moodbdiri to Belgaum , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore-Belgaum-Chikodi and Sugama Tourist Route No - 41 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karkal to Hubli Bus Offers & Promos
Karkal Hubli Bus Schedule & Info
Karkal Hubli Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karkal
Top Bus routes from Hubli
Top Trains from Hubli
Hotels in Hubli
Popular attractions in Hubli
- Unkal Lake
This Lake is very famous for water sports. You can experience resplendent sunset view here. You can do .......
- Nrupatunga Betta
It is a very beautiful place where you can view different birds. Devi Temple in located on the top of ........
- Indira Gandhi Glass House Garden
Named after the late Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, the Indira Gandhi Glass House is a stunning structure that attracts locals and tourists alike. Constructed like a glasshouse, it serves as a venue for hosting various events, exhibitions and meetings. The surrounding beautiful garden, lovely sculptures and lush green lawns make this place a must visit for nature lovers and peace seekers.
- Siddharoodha Math
It is one of the most visited tourist attraction in the city. It is a religious institution where lots of ............