- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 Karkala bypass 15h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Andheri E Bisleri 07:30 Kalamboli mcDonald 07:40 Nerul (L P) 07:45 Vashi Plaza 08:00 Sion Chunnabhatti 08:05 Bandra Kalanagar 08:10 SantacruzE M A Travels 08:40 National Park Axis Bank 08:45 Daiser (E) 08:55 Mira Road Kashmira Highway 09:00 Bhayander E Golden NestReshma Tourist-Mangalore To MumbaiNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 Karkala bypass 12:50 Doopadakatte 12:55 Lemina Cross 13:00 Parapadi 13:01 Nitte 13:05 Halekatte 16h 20m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Kalamboli mcDonald 04:15 Kharghar Three Star Hotel 04:20 CBD Bridge End 04:30 Nerul L P 04:45 Vashi Plaza 04:50 Chembur Yogi Hotel 04:55 Reshma Office Sion 05:00 Bandra Kalanagar 05:10 SantacruzE M A Travels 05:30 Vile Parle E Sahara Star Hotel 05:40 Andheri E Bisleri 05:50 JogeshwariE Lal Building 06:00 Goregoan Rantna Travels 06:10 Malad E Pushpa Park 06:20 Kandivali Samtha Nagar Police Chowki 06:30 Borivali E National Park 06:35 DahisarEGokulanand Hotel 06:40 Mira Road Kashmira Highway 06:45 Bhayander E Golden Nest 07:00 Vasai E Panchavati Hotel 07:15 Nalasopara Dwaraka Hotel 07:30 Virar R J Hotel PoolpadaReshma Tourist-Mangalore To MumbaiNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Karkala By Pass 18h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalamboli - Mcdonald Hotel 05:10 Kharghar - Three Star Hotel 05:20 Vashi - Old Toll Naka 05:30 Chembur -Yogi Hotel 05:30 MaladE 05:45 Sion East - Chunabhatti Bridge Ending 06:00 Bandra East - Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:10 AndheriE 06:20 GoregaonE 06:30 BorivaliE 07:00 Mira Road E - Near ST Joseph Church 07:05 Bhayander East - Golden Nest 07:30 Vasai West - Panchavati Hotel 07:35 Nalasopara East Dwarka HotelMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 KARKALA BY PASS 13:05 DOOPADKATTE BUS STOP 13:10 NITTE BUS STOP 13:15 HALEKATTE BUS STOP 13:17 MANJARPALKE BUS STOP 13:20 BELMAN 13:25 JANTRA BUS STOP 13:30 PILARKHAN 13:40 MANCHAKAL 13:45 PANJIMAR NAYAK STORE 13:55 BANTAKAL 14:00 SHANKARPURA 14:05 SUBASHNAGAR 18h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalamboli MC Donalds 06:32 Kharghar 06:34 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:35 Nerul L P 06:37 TURBA NAKA 06:40 Airoli Station 06:45 Rabale 06:48 DHIGA 06:50 KALVA 06:55 THANE OLD POST OFFICE 07:00 Mulund 07:05 Bhandup 07:10 Kanjurmarg east Highway 07:15 Vikroli east praveen hotel 07:20 Ghatkopar east Highway 07:25 SION CIRCLE 07:35 MATUNGA 07:40 BHENDI BAZAR (VADI BANDAR ROOD) 07:45 V T HEAD OFFICE (ANUBHAV HOTEL)Anand travelNon A/C Seater (2+2)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 KARKALA BY PASS 14:05 DOOPADKATTE BUS STOP 14:07 NITTE LEMINA BUS STOP 14:10 NITTE BUS STOP 14:15 HALEKATTE BUS STOP 14:17 MANJARPALKE BUS STOP 14:20 BELMAN 14:25 JANTRA BUS STOP 14:30 PILARKHAN 14:40 MANCHAKAL 14:45 PANJIMAR NAYAK STORE 14:55 BANTAKAL 15:00 SHANKARPURA 15:05 SUBASHNAGAR 15:10 UDUPI KATPADY 15:15 UDUPI UDYAVARA 17h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalamboli Mcdonal 06:05 Cbd Belapur Bridge End 06:10 Nerul L P 06:15 Vashi 06:20 Chembur 06:30 Sion 06:45 Bandra E Kala Nagar 06:50 Santacruz M A Travels 06:55 Vile Parle E Sahara Star Hotel 07:00 Andheri East -Bridge End Hanuman Road Bus Stop 07:05 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 07:10 Goregoan E Ratna Travels 07:15 MALAD EAST 07:20 Kandivali E Samtha Nagar 07:25 BORIVALI EAST 07:30 Daisar E 07:35 Mira Road E 07:40 Mera Bhaynder kashmira sarang hotel 07:45 Bhyander East- Golden NestAnand travelNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karkal to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Karkal to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Karkal to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karkal to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Karkal to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karkal Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karkal to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karkal to Mumbai bus route leaves at 12:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Karkal?
The last bus for Karkal to Mumbai route leaves at 14:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Karkal to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Karkal to Mumbai bus route are Anand travel , Reshma Tourist-Mangalore To Mumbai and Meenakshi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karkal to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Karkal Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Karkal Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karkal
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.