- 11:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:55 By pass - 9929075908 8h 55m → 20:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:50 Ring roadNew Kothari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1650 Fare Details Rs1650 - Sleeper
- 12:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:31 Ranawat tour and travels 8h 30m → 21:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:01 C.t.m (express highway)Surana Vishal Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Ranawat tour and travels 8h 30m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:00 C.t.m (express highway)Surana Vishal Tour and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Ranawat travels 8h 28m → 05:18 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:18 Civil hospital 05:18 Galaxy cinema 05:18 Kalupur Railway Station 05:18 Memco 05:18 Naroda Patiya 05:18 Ramrajya nagar 05:18 Shahibaug 05:18 Chota chilodaRajdeep TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Karoi 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Naroda Patiya 05:45 Kalu Pur 06:00 Shahi Bagh 06:15 Memnagar 06:15 MemkoRK Sagar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:31 Ranawat tour and travels 8h 40m → 06:11 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:11 Naroda Patiya 06:11 Satellite 06:11 Shahibaug 06:11 Chiloda 06:11 patia bethak 06:11 Memnagar 06:11 MemcoSurana Vishal Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:51 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:51 Rajlaxmi travel 7h 33m → 05:24 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:24 Naroda Patiya 05:24 Shahibaug 05:24 Kalupur Railway Station 05:24 MemnagarRaj Laxmi TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karoi to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Karoi to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Karoi to Ahmedabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Karoi to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karoi to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 11:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1650.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Karoi?
The last bus for Karoi to Ahmedabad route leaves at 13:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹900.
Who are the popular operators on the Karoi to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Karoi to Ahmedabad bus route are Surana Vishal Tour and Travels , New Kothari Travels , Rajdeep Travels and RK Sagar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karoi to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Karoi Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Karoi
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.