- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Karumathampatti 8h 9m → 05:14 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Sriperumbudur 04:59 Poonamalle 05:14 Indian oil Petrol Bunk, Koyambedu 05:19 Ekkatuthangal 05:20 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:30 ashok pillar 05:38 Guindy 05:44 Anna University 05:51 Mathiyakailash 05:56 Tidel Park 06:01 SRP Tools 06:05 Thuraipakkam 06:10 Karappakkam 06:15 SholinganallurAlpha TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King size VIP A/C Family Sleeper with Backrest/Seater (2+1)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Karumathampatti 8h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kanchipuram Bypass 04:50 Sriperumbudur 05:05 Poonamallee(KFC) 05:15 Porur 05:20 Ramapuram 05:30 Guindy 05:35 Ekkatuthangal 05:40 ashok pillar 05:50 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduBSP TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Karumatham Patti 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Melmaruvathoor 04:30 Chengalpattu 04:35 Mahendra City 04:40 SRM University gate 04:45 Guduvancherry 04:50 Perungalathur 04:55 Thambaram 05:00 Chrompet 05:15 Guindykathipara 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyambeduSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
- 22:56 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:56 Karumathampatti 8h 4m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:30 Chengalpet toll gate 06:00 Perungalaltur 06:15 Tambaram 06:45 Guindy 07:00 Koyambedu 07:15 Anna Nagar West Bus Depot 07:30 Ambatur 07:45 Ambattur 08:00 Ambattur 08:15 ThirumullaivoyalIsha Travel Express ( From Isha Yoga Center)Leyland A/C Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karumathampatti to Chennai
How many buses are running between Karumathampatti to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Karumathampatti to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karumathampatti to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Karumathampatti to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karumathampatti Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karumathampatti to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karumathampatti to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:05. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹577.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Karumathampatti?
The last bus for Karumathampatti to Chennai route leaves at 22:56. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹682.
Who are the popular operators on the Karumathampatti to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Karumathampatti to Chennai bus route are SPS Travels India , Isha Travel Express ( From Isha Yoga Center) , BSP Travels and Alpha Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karumathampatti to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Karumathampatti Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Karumathampatti Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karumathampatti
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.