- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Kasal - S T Stand 15h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Panvel - Khanda Colony 05:30 Vashi - Old Toll Naka 06:00 Chembur -Yogi Hotel 06:15 Sion East 06:30 Parel - Signal Abhishek Travels 07:00 Borivali East - National ParkAbhishekTravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Kasal 10h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalambali 04:40 Kharghar (Three Star Hotel) 04:50 L.P. NERUL 05:00 Vashi 05:15 Chembur (E), Yogi Hotel 05:30 Dadar (W) 06:00 Mahim 06:05 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:10 Khar(E)Teachers Colony 06:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 06:20 Vile Parle (E) Centaur (Sahara) Hotel 06:25 Andheri (E) Bisleri 06:30 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 06:35 Goregaon (E) 06:40 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 06:41 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 06:45 Borivali (E) National ParkGiroba Travels ( Shiv Rameshwar )Leyland Non A/C Seater (2+2)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kasal - S T Stand 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Panvel - Khanda Colony 05:20 Vashi - Old Toll Naka 05:30 Chembur -Yogi Hotel 06:00 Sion East 06:10 Parel - Signal Abhishek Travels 06:15 Bandra ONGC/Kalanagar 06:30 Andheri E(Gundavli/Shankarwadi) 07:00 Borivali East - National ParkAbhishek Travels (Vishal)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kasal - S T Stand 12h 0m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Panvel - Vijay Sales 07:30 Vashi - Old Toll Naka 07:35 Chembur -Yogi Hotel 07:45 Sion East - Patel Travels 07:50 Bandra East - Kalanagar Bus Stop 08:15 Andheri East -Bisleri Company 08:45 Borivali East - Near Axis BankKhapreshwar tours and travelsA/C Seater (2+2)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Kasal St Stand 11h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalomboli McDonals 06:40 Belapur 06:45 Nerul LP 07:00 Rabale Mahajan Hospital 07:15 Kalva W 07:30 Thane Kts 07:35 Mulund Mhada Signal 07:45 Vikroli Pravin Hotel 08:00 Chembur Amar Mahal 08:05 Sion 08:10 Bandra E Kalanagar Sky Walk 08:15 Andheri E Bisleri 08:20 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 08:25 Goregaon E Ratna Travels 08:30 Borivali E National ParkSHUBHAM TRAVELS(via Sion)Non A/C Push Back (2+2)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Kasal to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Kasal to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kasal to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kasal to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kasal to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kasal Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kasal to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kasal to Mumbai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Kasal?
The last bus for Kasal to Mumbai route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Kasal to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Kasal to Mumbai bus route are Abhishek Travels (Vishal) , Khapreshwar tours and travels , AbhishekTravels and SHUBHAM TRAVELS(via Sion) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kasal to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Kasal Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Kasal Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kasal
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.